Ch21 - The first private game.

Start from the beginning

What should he play?

Just as he was meditating over it, another prompt popped up on teh game interface.

-[don't want to move] invited you to participate in a party rank queque.

In less than a beat, You Liangxing recalled the name. Last night, before he went offline, he remembered that the person had requested to queque with him as well.

This person, was it a coincidence that they happened to be online?

It was not necessary to think about it too deeply; You Liangxing did not have anything to do at the present moment either. To him, there was no distinction between playing alone and accepting someone else's invitation to play together. Hence, You Liangxing pressed accept.

–【Little Angel Liang Liang】entered the party lobby.

While You Liangxing was calm and casual when he accepted the invitation, he was completely unaware that on the opposite end of the game, Kang Shengzhe had shot up when he had done so.

Around this time of the day, Kang Shengzhe would usually be asleep, but he was rather uncharacteristic today. In fact, this was the second he had woken up. The first time was because he was too concerned about "The Case of Zhong Kui", and the reasoning behind his second awakening followed a similar vein. His heart was hung up over the matter, and thus, his eyes were already open despite the early morning.

When he had just woken up, he was completely dispirited. But at this moment, he felt that it completely very worth it. Originally, he only wanted to check if【Little Angel Liang Liang】was online, but who would have thought that not only was she online by sheer coincidence, she had also accepted his game invitation.

It felt a little like an inconceivable dream.

Kang Shengzhe ran his fingers through his hair, brain still a tad bit muddled. In the party lobby, he typed: — We're queuing?

The question was somewhat weird; he was the one who sent the invite, and he even had to ask if they were going to start the game. You Liangxing felt some puzzlement but he replied: — Start it.

To Kang Shengzhe, these two simple words were very unusual.

Prior to this, he never had a ordinary and direct conversation with You Liangxing. While You Liangxing had went off at him like a sonic boom the first time around, it was something that he said in a fit of anger and it could not be considered as a two-sided communication.

When he suddenly saw the words that You Liangxing typed, Kang Shengzhe was still a few parts sluggish and it took him a few seconds to adjust to the given reality: he was currently playing a game with Little Angel Liang Liang.

The two of them, in a duo queue.

They really became a team, out of nowhere...

Kang Shengzhe was so amused by his own delayed reaction that it made him laugh gently. To redeem himself, he quickly tapped on the voice channel's listening function but he hesitated when it came to turning on his microphone. Seeing that You Liangxing only chose to listen in, he aborted his action and kickstarted the matchmaking queue instead.

Little Angel Liang Liang was probably the type who did not like to talk. Since she did not like to talk, it would be slightly rude if he started chattering away on his own.

Speaking of which, the first time he met Little Angel Liang Liang belonged to one of those special situations. Back then, he was in the middle of broadcasting, and he had to liven up the atmosphere in the broadcasting room. In contrast, they were in a private duo queue now, and there was no requirement to speak. Thus, Kang Shengzhe had no intention of speaking first.