"Look what you did Kim! You made Lila cry!" Alya screamed,

"Do you guys want to ride with me privately?" Jon asked and we all quickly nodded.

"Did she just say Demon Spawn is kind and sweet? And that she's dating him?" Jason questioned.

"You mean Damian Wayne? Yeah, she's been doing this for the entire plane ride." I sigh,

"Demon Spawn? Ha, that should be my brothers' name." Marinette whispered while giggling as she,  Alix, and I followed Jon to a car. "He used to surprise attack me with katanas and guns... mainly katanas. He once even chopped my hair off, though to be fair mom surprise attacked me in my sleep with a loaded gun."

"I am not excited to meet your biological family, though my best friend threatens to kill me once a week so I'll manage." Jon chirped before pecking Netties' lips and opening the trunk. "So the driver is Alfred, he knows everything somehow and the person that keeps the Waynes from killing each other."

"Hello Jon, I see you brought your girlfriend and her friends, should I take you kids to the hotel or Manor?" Alfred asked,

"Manor, I want to get away from that class before I lose any more brain cells or get arrested for murdering one of them. We can drop these three at the hotel after dinner." Jason said as he hopped into the car, "Those idiots are Dicks problem now."

"I pray for whoever that is," Alix sighed (Can we get an F for Dick for having to deal with the Akuma Class) and skated to the door after putting her stuff in the trunk.

"I hope he doesn't lose too many brain cells..." I mumble as I get in the car,

"Do you guys have a punching bag? It's a good way to deal with the class." Marinette adds as she and Jon finally enter the car and close the door.

After a few minutes in Jon spoke up, "So Nettie told me you are in a relationship Adrien."

"Yep, father was furious when he found out I had a boyfriend... probably because I never told him I was gay," I reply,

"OoOoOhHhH who boy stole Model Boys heart?" Alix asked.

"He hasn't come out yet so I won't say, but he does live in Gotham," I tell her so that she won't interrogate too much. "You know who it is don't you." I stared at Alfred.

"Of course-" -Alfred

"How!!" Jason exclaimed,

"Same way I know who Damian is dating Master Jason." Alfred replied and then looks at Marinette, "You remind me of someone..."

When we get to the mansion Jason goes straight to a gym to blow off steam and we meet Bruce Wayne. Now I know what Alfred was talking about, in person Bruce reminds me of Nettie, he a Nettie soon start talking about the trip and little extra details about our trip as well as precautions when...

"DRAKE!!!! Give me my katana so I can run you through!!!!" Yep, that's my boyfriend.

"THEN UNHAND THE COFFEE BEANS!! Unhand the coffee beans and nobody gets hurt!" Another voice, I assume belongs to this Drake shouts back.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" Dam screams and from what I can tell they are coming closer.

"BOYS!!!" Bruce shouts when they enter the room, a tall, blue-eyed, long dark-haired boy was running with a katana in hand, and Damian chasing him. "Tim, Damian. What have I said... Damian do not steal your brother's coffee and Tim, stop messing with your brother and stealing his Katana."

"No. Fucking. Way." We all turn to see a shocked Marinette.

"Nett?" -Damian

"Well no duh, it's me Numbskull." Marinette rolls her eyes, "I missed you..."

"Me too Nett." -Damian

"Wait... Is this your girlfriend?" Jason who had recently come in asked.

"NO!" Damian, Marinette, and I scream in unison,

"She's/He's my sister/brother!!!" Marinette and Damian add,

"WHAT!!!!" it was Bruces turn to scream. "I have a daughter?!?!"

They both turned to their father and commented, "Yeah, what about it?"

"I got your katana!" Marinette screamed and started running as Damian started chasing her, but this time they were both laughing.

"Give it back Nett!" Dam shouted at her, what I wouldn't give to be able to kiss his smexy face right now.

"Hey, Damian! You forgot about me already?" I joked and he stopped, smiling slightly,

"Meet me in my room in 5..." he whispered before catching up to Nettie.

Flashback
Father brought me to this gala hosted by the Waynes and forced me to bring Lie-la as my date. Now I'm trying to hide from her as I finally got away, I sneak into a room and sigh in relief.

"This room is restricted." A cold voice says and its owner, a tan-skinned boy with deep forest green eyes and spiky hair walks out of the shadow, wearing a suit that made me salivate if I'm being honest.

"S-Sorry... I'm trying to hide from my date..." I answer,

"Someone that sees you as arm candy?" he questions and I nod,

"Yeah, my father made me bring her..." I groaned, annoyed at father.

"Tt, that sounds like a pain. Damian." He looks at me,

"Adrien." I smile softly and chuckle before raking my hand through my hair. "Funny thing is I'm not even into girls... God no one understands."

"I do." Damian interrupts me, he then rakes his hand through my hair till it's messy, "Tt, much better."

"Th-Thanks" I stutter and probably blush like a fool.

"Meet me on the third-floor balcony on the right side in 5," Damian whispers into my ear, "Adrien Agreste." before walking back into the party, I think I have a crush...

Back to present
God how I've missed Damian... he might not be ready to come out but for now, I can handle us being private. But you can bet that I'll be screaming that he's mine the second I can.