"--------hah Time skip👉👏.....

The couple layer in a cave on top of various furs. The blonde gave the green haired boy one of the red dragon earnings from his ears.

"You are my mate now don't lose it will signify you are my pack."Katsuki said kissing izukus forehead

"I won't kachan i'll love being your wife"izuku spoke

--------
Katsuki left izuku and a boat by the river to gather food for the day. The gather green hair boy wanted to get food for his adoring mate. His sight clearer then ever.

The boy untied to the boat and started to paddle across the river.

Then as though a damn bust a saddened rush of water sweep the boy away. Katsuki coming back from gathering firewood and with his hand made fishing rod caught sight of the green haieed boy being sweeper by the current.

"Izuku Grab My hand"Katsuki yelled dropping every thing and rushing into the water.
The rushing river sound loud against the frantic rocks. The boat rocked visibly as the rising waters proceed to sweep izuku away.

The blonde couldn't reach him in time. He glazed his hands along the finger tips of izuku as the boat flipped over a large waterfall.
Fully included into water and disappeared from the sights of katsuki. The blonde soon followed after izuku grabbing him. Then the blonde proceeding to grabbing a straw branch.

The wood wafted from the blondes hands Multiple times as he swam with a now half conscious Izuku.With his lover tucked under his arm Katsuki used all his Strength to save his mate.

He couldn't reach it.

Water slowly reached izukus lungs as katsuki held his breath and couldn't hold out anymore.water suffocated him.

Kachan I feel heavy.Izuku whispered not being able to speak.

I'm so tired.

The water rushed over his body citing up his pure porceiln skin.The greenette never learned how to swim.
He never needed too his man did all the heavy work for a reason.

This was that reason.

I was useless I shouldn't have tried that,I should have waited for kachan to get back.

I should have said goodbye.

Weak, I feel so weak. I can feel water running along my body, but my head is too heavy to take a look, my arms is too heavy to move.everything is too heavy. I feel so weak.
I should lay down, wait it's still wet but I'm not hot anymore? I'm so tired, It makes no sense. Body please, I want to warm up. Warm up already, it's okay
How did I end up like this? When did I take a wrong turn? I can't remember, why can't I remember? I'm fading, I know it. I can't think straight anymore, somebody help me please. I need somebody, anybody.Kachan save me please don't watch me die.

I'm right here Deku.

Oh Hi Kachan I'm tired Kachan,so tired. But I cannot give in, I cannot sleep. To sleep means to die, I must stay strong. But my body can't take it anymore, perhaps I should just float for a while, save my strength until Kachan gets us out this water.Yes, yes that would be best. Save my strength. Help will be here soon Deku.

I'm going to die, I know it. I know there's no saving me, not anymore, it's too late. Fine, come and get me death. I'm not afraid, not anymore. Just be quick about it, I don't have all the time in the world.

I'm exhausted, I need to sleep. It may be my last, but I need to sleep. I'll just take a quick nap, after that we'll see what happens. I just really need to sleep.Just have a relaxing float on the river.

Hey Kachan.

I'll miss you.

I'll miss you to izuku.

The pair drowned in the neck high water.
————————————

Hey.

What? Whose there?

I am a great being.

What the fuck do you want?

I am a manly sprite here to bring you happiness but it comes at a cost.Do you wish to have your Izuku forever?

"Wait what's the big idea here what's your name show yourself.

I can't show myself but my name is Kirishima ejiro.I look over all my world Children.
I can grant you the power of eternal love with your adorable green haired boy.

"What's the catch"the blonde growled

"You will remember when he dies and your past life together. You will slowly start to become insane with these thoughts and memories.You will never break this cycle until you die before Izuku or the alternative is achieved.
      Your mental state and you will be the price for always having your love.You will gain a photo for every time you shared with him and you will gain a power throughout the time period to help you find him.

But if young Izuku remembers the time you shared he will die and start over.

Unless something is preventing him from leaving. He will not go if he truly wants to stay with you while you are mentally unstable. Time heals all wounds and if he can break your insanity bakubro that would be nice.
If he loves you and trust you then the lovers cur.....blessing. Erhm will be broken.

He has to accept you mind body and soul in order for it to change.If he doesn't then the cycle will continue forever.Even if it breaks the cycle will continue but this time you won't die.

You will have more time then eternity A life where Izuku loves you and you both never grow older then 25 in appearance. You could live for hundreds of years thousands even till the end of endless time.

I'm offering eternal love and eternal life at simply a cost of your relationships manly will power.!

Do you accept the proposal?

"Why the Fuck not!"The blonde said

That oh so causal response doomed the fate of the lovers forever.

This is our destiny.