Kachan

It was 1:00 am in the morning the sun a long way from being up.I snuck in to the hotel like apartment complex and run upstairs my new sparkly red boots squeaking when I finally made it to my door.
When I made it to my apartment my clothes and things were out side the door. A man going through my things looking for something to steal.
A note on my door.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SHIT"
I yelled the man took what he can and ran
I snacthed the note off the door and processing to bust the door down with my arm. I grabbed the rest of my things in my closet finding my designer backpack inside. That Bitch was planning to steal my shit. I grabbed my backpack and my clothes in the hall way Changing into some regular clothes.

 I grabbed my backpack and my clothes in the hall way Changing into some regular clothes

And my oh so favorite shoes.
I need to buy me some more clothes.i left slamming my door then reading my note.

"I am sorry to inform you but you have been edited due to false payment. You have a balance of 2500 dollars due to late fees and next months rent." I read the small note out loud crumbling the note up and stomping down the stairs hoping everybody wake the fuck up. As I got to the bottom I started knocking on the walls making her wake up. Going to her door and hiting it with the stapler off her desk.

I counted the money she wanted from my 5k half of the money I earned.i placed the other 2500 in to my pocket.
When the opened the door I threw the money at her face.

"TAKE YOUR FUCKING MONEY BITCH DONT CALL ME AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR SHIT ELSE FROM YOU ,ERASE MY CONTACT INFO, YOU BETTER NOT SAY I DIDNT PAY YOU!BYE YOU MONEY HUNGRY HORSE FACED HOE!"I yelled at her fixing my hair and walking out the door.

She picked the cash off the floor.

I looked for another place to stay. Looking up hotels on my cellphone. I came across a nice apartment a few blocks down on the other side of the slums of Tokyo. It's not that far from the club either. I rented one of the bikes from the dollar bike racks.
I got on the bike thinking I should probably buy me one.

I paddled to the hotel getting to the doors of the apartment. The bright lights and a bill board offering a nice safe night sleep.
I walked into the beautiful apartment complex finding a brochure. It's about 3:00am the club is closing at 5:00 am.

I sat down near the seat in the lobby of the leasing office. I looked at the available plans to see a one bedroom apartment for 500 a month.Then I was hit with a scent so strong it went through the barrier of my nose strip. The Smoked Pineapple scent made my mouth water. I looked around franticly for the owner of this decadent rich scent.

I heard keys jingle from down a hallway leading into the lobby a crut yawn followed.A head of ash blond hair wolf ears adored his head. Emerald met blood red crimson eyes I could help the squeak I released. Those crimson eyes widened then claimed as if he realized something.

"What you doing here rabbit."His deep growl in his voice made me melt.

"Umm...Uh I was looking for a place to stay.."i Stuttered trying to tear my eyes from his ruby ones. I crossed my legs and I scratched at my gland patches.I felt my hand brush my arms and I studied him.I unnoticeably bared my neck and my back arced to sit up straighter.My pheromones leaked from patches covered scent glands.
The Coconut scent filled the area of the alphas space .The now piña colada mix had my face flushing.
The alpha quicked an eyebrow.