Creepypasta x Reader (1K Reads Special!)

(This is a 1.1K reads special! Thank you all so much for the support and I hope to continue to appeal to you in the near and far future!)

(Language)

I made my way through the school halls, trying to leave. my friends noticed me leave and smirked, "Watch out for Slenderman when you get home!" they teased. I scoffed and sped past them with a glare. They weren't really my friends, they were just using me for what I could do for them which I always refused no matter what it was. Once I was at the school gate I made sure no one was looking and I hopped the fence to the wooded area of the fenced off school grounds. My eyes glanced to the school window's before fully entering the woods, my 'friends' were looking at me through the window with shocked expressions on their faces. Little did they know, I live in the famously known Slender Mansion and the sibling of Eyeless Jack. Great, right? In a blink of an eye I was gone and sprinting full speed through the woods. Similar to my brother, I have increased physical abilities. Due to all the practice I did my lungs don't burn when I run fast or for long. Once I finally reached the mansion I rambunctiously crashed through the door and dramatically flopped onto the ground. "The hell!?" Jeff yelled in surprise. I got off the ground and shut the door softly and rationally. Due to my sudden and loud entrance Ben had fallen off the couch. He was crammed between the couch and coffee table, somehow. I hung my book-bag on the coat rack and walked to my bedroom. I sheepishly walked through the halls and it felt like forever until I got to my room. Lazily, I opened the door to my bedroom. My brother sat on his bed, eating a kidney. Me and my brother shared a room for the convenience of it. Jack looked up at me and swallowed the chunk of organ he was chewing, "How was school?" he asked with a kind smile. A growl resonated behind my lips, "Fuck school and fuck you." I said sharply. Jack chuckled, "I can't believe Slender even let's you go to school." Jack said, taking another bite of his kidney. With a exaggerated sigh I sat back up and kicked off my shoes. With a twirl, I turned my body to my brother and sat in a criss-cross position. Without any warning Jack tore off a piece of the kidney and threw it at me. To our surprise I caught it it in my hand. I glared at my brother with a scowl on my face. "I'll give you 20 bucks if you eat it." Jack piped, I shook my head rapidly. "Hell no!" I yelled. I hated kidney, it was way to tough. "If you don't I'm gonna tell Slender that your the one that scribbled on his face." Before Jack could say more I put the piece of kidney in my mouth and chewed. Every bite took at least 10 seconds before the meat broke and I could continue chewing, "Now where's my 20 bucks?" I demanded. Jack chuckled and used his free hand to get his wallet from his hoodie pocket. Once he did he one handedly opened his wallet and pulled out a 20 dollar bill. I swallowed the tough organ and took the money from my brother's hand, "Thanks..." I muttered

I walked downstairs. Jeff and Ben had invited me to play some video games with them, along with Masky. I hadn't played in a long time, so I was happy to get back into it. When I appeared in the gaming room Ben smirked, "I bet you I can beat your  high score!" Ben challenged. A smug smile made it's way on my face, "Good luck, Zelda." I said teasingly. Jeff snickered at my comeback, since I had used Ben's 'nickname'. Masky scoffed, "Children." he barked, my eyes narrowed. "Yeah, no shit." I hissed. Jeff growled, "Hey! I'm 25!" Jeff retorted. I sighed and picked up a controller. We played until I beat my high score and the boy's sorry asses. "Take that!" I cheered to my victory.

Today was... Bring a family member to school day... Shit. As I got ready for school I noticed that some of my brother's stuff was gone, along with him. I assumed that he just went on a hunt for some kidney's. When I was about to leave, I was stopped by Laughing Jack. "Here, take these." he said with a large smile on his face. He handed me some hard candy, I smiled and hugged LJ tightly. "Thanks!" I giggled, me and LJ have always been close. He was my mentor along with Jack (Eyeless). "Have a good day kiddo!" LJ said with wave. I nodded and left the mansion. To my surprise Jack was sitting on the bench on the mansion porch. "Finally. You took so long." Jack complained. I was very confused, Jack's skin seemed more... Human? He also had glasses on, plus a mask. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you doing?" I asked. Jack got up from his seat and walked closer to me, "It's bring a family member to school right? Well here I am." Jack answered nonchalantly. "Jack! Your such an idiot!"  I whined, Jack chuckled and patted my head. "Let's just get to school." Me and Jack walked to school, coming in through the way I exited the day before. People eyed me and jack suspiciously, but I glared at them and they quickly looked away. The halls were more crowded due to the large amounts of students plus one of their family members. When I finally got to class I pulled a chair up for Jack at my desk. My teacher, Mrs. Luck, lit up, she was one of those hyper and child-like teachers that always have a good mood. "Oh! Ms. (First Name), who is that?" Mrs. Luck asked with a large smile on her face. "This is my brother, Jack." I answered, not making full eye contact. Ms. Luck squealed like a child, "Jack! It's so nice to finally meet you." Jack nodded, "Nice to meet you too."

It had been a LONG week. For the first time in a long time, I was bullied because I detached myself from my 'friends'. When I entered the mansion, everyone was in there usual place. It was dark and I could smell the food from the front door. I had just finished (Club Of Choice) and I got back late. "Oh, hey (Name)." Hoodie greeted. I meekly smiled and waved without words. I sat down next to Ben and watched as he versed Jeff in a 1 V 1 game. Ben, was losing while Jeff was winning flawlessly. "Wow, you suck." I teased. Ben pouted, "Shut it!" Ben snapped. "Excuse me!?" Jack yelled from the other room. Who knows how Jack can hear so well, but it sure was unfortunate for certain people. A nervous sweat went down Ben's face, "N-Nothing!" Ben called out with a voice crack. "Dinner's ready!" Slenderman called out to us. Jeff quickly got up and sprinted to the kitchen like he hasn't eaten in weeks. Everyone gathered in the kitchen and made their plates before sitting down. "How was school?" Slender asked, I shrugged my shoulders, "Meh..." I said sheepishly. Jack growled, "I swear to Zalgo if anyone did anything I will make sure they get a taste of their own medicine, but way fucking worse." he threatened. "Intense much?" Jeff said bluntly, "Say's the one that doesn't leave the bathroom for hours at a time." Jack retorted. Jeff's draw dropped, Ben laughed. "Yeah! The joker has some self obsession problems!" Ben teased, "Shut it Link wannabe!" Jeff yelled. "You man-children are not good at coming up with insults." Dark Link said with a resting bitch face. A laugh exited my lips as the three guys yelled and screamed at each other. I was happy to be with everyone here, they were all my family.

(Thank you all so much for the reads! This wasn't the best but I really did try. I'm so happy that you enjoy my writing and actually read my stupid and random stuff XD Have a wonderful day/night, bye my little snipers.