Eyeless Jack x Astraphobia!Reader

Everyone was gathered in the living room due to a power outage. There was a really bad storm outside and it broke the breaker box, so we were now waiting for the storm to pass so Slender could go fix the breaker box. The thunder was far away, so I didn't get that scared. We were all joking around and eating snacks, I was caught off guard by a large boom of thunder really close to us. I yelped in surprise and gripped my arms, "Woah! That was a big one!" BEN joked. I shivered and tried to hide my fear the best I could, I noticed Jack (Eyeless) was 'looking' at me. I kept quiet for a few more moments until another loud boom of thunder ringed in my ears. I winced and dug my nails into my skin. Everyone was laughing at the thunder and continued to wrestle and play cards. I began to tremble, the thunder became louder and closer together in time. I felt something tap on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Jack. "Is something wrong?" Jack asked. I shook my head, "N-no I just-" I was interrupted my another crashed from outside, making me jump. I felt a sharp pain in my arms from my nails, Jack seemed a little surprised. Without warning Jack pulled me to his chest and laid down, I felt a warmth rise to my cheeks. Jack kept his arms around me and I felt his breath against my head, his heart beat kept me calm and my mind off of the thunder. Jacks warmth made up for the cold atmosphere in the whole mansion, I felt Jack gently run his fingers through my hair. "Is everything okay now?" Jack asked softly, I nodded quietly. I heard Jack chuckle beneath his breath, I felt him press a soft kiss to my head.

I woke up the next morning on top of Jack who was also sleeping. I felt a large heat to my face, I remember what had happened last night. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, a killer is supposed to be tough and stoic but I was being a wimp and weakling. I felt something caress my head, I looked up and saw Jack was awake. "Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked, I shook my head. "No, I've been awake for a few minutes." I said with a small smile. Jack nodded, "Me too." Jack sighed as he pulled his hand back. I felt a blush come to my face, "H-hey Jack." Jack hummed in response, "Thank you, for helping me." I said with a small whimper of embarrassment. "Yeah, no problem."

(I have to cut this short cause my laptop is dyeing! Hope you enjoyed!)