28: WW vs FT pt. 3

Guys I really need some request about complete or on going story's I really really don't have any right now and I'm kinda bored.

Nobody's POV:
Lore and Lucy were standing face to face with eachother hatred burning deeply in their souls.

"You took Wendy from us." Lucy said with a dark tone to her voice. Lore was just standing there confused.

We took her?

"Don't you mean, you betrayed her so she left?" He asked. "She would never understand. We did what we had to." She told him.
"She knows more than you." He replied. "Shut up!" She screamed at him.

"Open gate of the water barrier: Aquarius!"

The blue haired female appeared in front of him sending and attack. Lucy got out her whip and started attacking him too. "Aaaahhh!" Aquarius screamed sending another attack.

"Shooting star!" He called our finishing Aquarius, causing her to disappear and go back into her own world.

"What he took Aquarius put with one spell? How strong is he?" Lucy thought looking at the spot her friend was.

"Open gate of the Lion: Loki!"

"Regulus punch:" Loki attacked. Dodging the punch Lore chanted "Sun explosion!" he placed his hands on the ground waiting for the attack to come.

An explosion blew up under Loki and Lucy causing them to cry out in pain. It surprised him seeing that Loki was still standing. "Well then. Exploding Stars!" Stars started forming in the air as they clung on his body and exploded.

"Aaahhh!" He screamed out before he finally vanishing. Lucy didn't know what to do that was her strongest key and it took only two spells from him to defeat Loki.

Her magic was slowly running out but she had no other choice but to call upon more keys.

"Open gate of the golden bull: Taurus!"

"Moooo!"

He swung his axe (I think that's what it is) continuously at Lore not hitting him ones.

"Moon Eclipse!" He spoke raising his hand at the beats. Everything went to a pitch black. Lore was the only one to see anything so he took this as his chance. He ran up to Lucy and ready to attack "Meteors!" He chanted. A meteor fell upon Lucy knocking her out and causing Taurus to disappear.

"Finally this is over." He sighed picking the blond up and making his way to find his friends...

"Man I'm hungry." A blue exceed groaned flying up high in the air. What he didn't was that a certain blue haired girl has been watching him for a long while now.

Having enough of all the waiting she decided to speak up.

"Happy!"

The blue exceed looked underneath him to find Levy staring daggers at him. Ready to defeat her he flew up to Levy. "Seriously? I have to fight a cat?" She face palmed.

"Well I guess I should get this over with." She sighed. "Solid script: Fire." She summoned.

Happy dodged the attack and suddenly started to glow. "What the-" Levy cut herself of as she saw the now human Happy standing in front of her.

 "What the-" Levy cut herself of as she saw the now human Happy standing in front of her

(Best I could find if you find a better pic pleas send it to me I would appreciate it.)

Still in utter shock she began fighting again. "Solid script: Water!" She said. A blue magic circle appeared under him and out came of fishes he held in his hands.

He charged right for the attack and cut through it with his fishes.

"You thought you could beat me? My fishlies can cancel out any magic." He proudly announced. Levy's head was now filled with frustration as she didn't know what to do with this cat.

How could she? She couldn't land an attack on him.

"Solid script: poison!" She said. The word poison appeared in the air and a purple liquid exited itself from the word and headed straight for Happy. Blocking the attack he also decided to attack.

"Ha!" Happy yelled as he ran forward one fish in each hand. He hit Levy with the fishes. Levy didn't expect the attack to have so much force in it so she fell to the ground with a yelp.

"I guess you did your training huh?" She stood back up. Happy nodded in reply standing in his fighting pose once again.

"Solid script: Sand." The blue haired girl said but again to no avail. Happy cut through her spell and it was over for her.

"Take this!" Happy yelled knocking the girl out for good. He stood there for a second taking his breath. He then proceeds to pick her up and fly around town to find the others...
________

Sheesh I'm finally finished after two days sorry this is taking so long but I'm going in the holidays soon and I'll plenty of time to write I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye Fluffy's!!!