11: Of to the beach!

I didn't know what to write, but almost every anime has a beach episode. So here I am.

Olivia POV:
Right now, we were sitting in the guild as usual. But today, something was different. It was hot. I know I'm a Sun god slayer, but I still get hot.

The boys were wearing shorts and a T-shirt, while I was wearing shorts and a crop top.

Wendy was wearing, shorts and a tank top. Aliqua was wearing, a sports bra and leggings. Jenna was wearing, a crop top and shorts. Lastly Saya wore, a tank top and shorts.

I noticed that for some reason, Seal was looking at me. I just brushed it off. Not really caring.

Nobody's POV:
"It's so hot!" Olivia whined. "Yeah, why can't we use the pool?" Jenna asked. "Well because, somebody taught it was a good idea to, put a lot of fish in the water. Now, the pool id all dirty and is cleaning itself." Wendy explained.

Everyone looked at the blue exceed, while he was munching on some fish. "What? I didn't have enough room in my bag!" He tried to defend himself.

Carla just scoffed at him, as he turned to her for help. "Sorry." He finally apologized. "It's ok." Saya sighed. "Why don't we all go to the beach." Aliqua requested.

"Yeah!"

At the beach:

Right now, the guild was walking around, looking for a good spot.

"Here is a good one!" Glace shouted, running to the direction he was pointing at.

The others followed him quickly followed him.
They sat down their stuff and went in the water.

"Hey Olive." Jenna said "What do you want?" Olivia asked back.

Just then, the black head dragged Olive in the water. Under water, they were fighting still under water.

While the two were fighting, their friends were starting to panic.

"Where are they?!" Happy asked still searching. "Huh." A voice was heard.

They all turned around, only to see the two girls. "Where were you?!" Carla asked in a scolding voice. "We were under water... fighting." Olivia explained, in a monotone tone.

"Thank goodness, you're fine." Saya sight. They just shrugged and walked away.

Carla and Lily just sight at them.

Then, Aliqua dragged Jenna and Olivia back to the others. "Let's have a Sandcastle contest. The ones who loose, has to buy everyone Ice cream and the duo who wins, get two scoops." She explained.

"I'll go with Aliqua." Saya said, grabbing onto her arm. "Guess I'll go with Seal." Lore said. "I'll go with Wendy." Olivia said.

"Yay, I'll go with Jenna!" Glace cheered. "No!" She protested.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yyyyeeeeesssss!"

"No no no no no!"

"Yep, yes yes!"

"Okay that's enough. Jenna you're going with Glace and the exceeds will also make a castle. We don't have enough people." Saya ended the fight.

The group took their buckets and started building.

Seal and Lore, were placing buckets on the ground in a square form, smoothing it out so it looked like a wall.

Jenna and Glace, placed four buckets with sand on the ground. They also smoothed it out, to make the first layer.

Wendy and Olivia, were building a rather simple one. In the middle of the castle were three huge towers, with cravings in them.

Saya and Aliqua, were already decorating. They also craved the towers, to make it look better. With the craving, they decided to place rocks of different sizes on the castle.

With Carla, Lily and Happy. Theirs looked amazing. The tower was huge and beautiful. And to finish it up, there was a bridge going over the castle decorated with shells.

"Ok, were all done." Happy said making their finish touches.

"So, how do we decide who wins?" Wendy asked. They all looked at Aliqua, who planned everything. "I... don't know..." She laughed nervously.

"How about, we ask someone." Seal requested. "Okay." Lore said, standing up.

He walked up to a girl.

(She obviously had a swimsuit on)

She looked about Lores age, maybe a little younger.

"Hey, could I ask you something?" Lore asked the girl. She went to look at him and answered "U-um sure."

They walked over to the others and explained her their names and what they were doing.

"Okay, I would say last place is Wendy and Olivia. The castle is pretty simple, but beautiful." She said. The two girls grunted, as they fell to the ground.

"4th place would be, Seal and Lore." She continued. The boys didn't really care and just shrugged it of. At least they weren't last.

"3rd place is, Jenna and Glace.

"2nd Place is Saya and Aliqua."

"The winners are, the exceeds!" She announced.

"Yay, free Ice cream!"

"Hey... I think, I've seen you somewhere." The girl said suspiciously, looking at Wendy. "Oh yeah, I'm the master of the guild White Wing." She explained.

"I have a great Idea! Why don't you join?!" Glace asked, jumping up and down. "Ok, why not." She replied, not thinking anything of it.

"And... another member! What your name anyway?" Wendy asked

"Oh, my name is Amare Indici. I'm 16 and use bullet magic. I can easily shoot bullets out if any part of my body." She explained.

"Awesome!"

Later...

All of them got ice cream. Olivia and Wendy were still kinda sad about their loss, but they got happier when they bought ice cream.

I'm just gonna tell you the ice cream flavours, because I'm bored.😚

Lily got, two scoops of Kiwi. Happy got, two scoops of cotton candy. The colour reminded him of fish.
Carla got, one scoop Vanilla and the other Strawberry.

Amare got, Almond

Seal got, Strawbery cheesecake.
Lore got Dulce de leche (tastes like caramel).

Jenna got, Black Raspberry.
Glace got, Chocolate.

Olivia got, Cookie.
Lastly Wendy got, Bubble gum.
___________

I hope you liked this chapter and the new members. I'll try and add more boys. Bye Fluffy's!!!