1: A day in life of Wendy.

Wendy's POV:
It was the next morning. A new day to do, evil stuff. I sigh, as I roll out of bed ones again. I did my morning routine, grabbed Carla and headed to the guild.

We couldn't be in the middle of the town anymore, so we moved into the forest. I made my way, cutting myself on branches a few times, but I just ignore them, since I can't heal myself.

In the guild...

I opened the guilds door and was greeted "Oh Wendy, you're finally here." Gray said. No one ignores me, but it still fells so weird being here.

"Do you need me for anything?" I asked back "Yeah, Erza wanted you to rob the Cake shop again. She's busy." He explained. I looked at the content of the guild door and saw Erza reading a book. I nodded and left again.

Before I left for magnolia, I picked up my coat and jewels.

I boosted my speed with air. I ran into the cake shop so fast, no one could see me. I picked up three strawberry cakes and left 1.000 jewels for the owner, because I'm not a monster and hate stealing.

Back at the guild...

I opened the door once again and went to Erza, giving her the cakes. "Thanks." Was the only thing she said and started eating.

I don't know what happened, but I don't like it. I don't like, doing bad stuff.

My day goes by with me talking to Carla, who also doesn't like it. Or I go on a crime with my time. Yeah, we don't call them jobs, we call them crimes. They know they're criminals, but still keep on going.
I don't like it...

I hate being evil!
__________

This is my first chapter in this story, so I hope you liked it and also, please read my other story. Bye Fluffy's!!!!