10: Our first job!

So first, I changed the appearance of Olivia and I edited every chapter. You didn't miss anything just some mistakes I made and thinks I found cringe or just didn't like.

Seal's POV:
While I was talking with happy, when Saya came rushing in with a piece of paper in her hands.

"Guys, look!"

We all walked up to her and saw a request. Wendy let out a huge gasp from her mouth.

"Finally!" she shouted throughout the guildhall. "So when are we starting?" Jenna asked not really interested. "Now!" She replied. "Okay." Olivia said.

"What's it about?" I asked curiously. "It's about taking down a duo of bad guys. Names are unknown, but they are supposed to be in Magnolia right now and they don't belong to any guild." Saya answered.

"What's the reward, I bet I could bye tuns of fish with it." Happy spoke daydreaming. "Yes, maybe I could buy some kiwis." Lily said.

"Enough of that, how much does it pay?" Carla asked. "It pays, 50.00 jewels." Wendy replied, showing her the request. "Well then, let's go!" I yelled, running out of the door, with the others following.

We were walking around a park, when we spotted two grown men. "This looks a little suspicious." Olivia said, looking at the two men. "Yeah, no freaking kidding." Jenna replied.

"What you say, Black head?" Olivia said back. "What, Olive." She asked, with an evil look in her eyes. But, before they could start fighting, the two men attacked them.

Nobody's POV:
"Aaahhh!" The girl screamed out of pain. "Olivia/Jenna!" Their friends shouted

But luckily, the girls weren't harmed that much and got back up ready to fight. "Black sword." Jenna called out.

She went for an attack, but one of the men caught her arm and twisted it. "Jenna!" Happy yelled out.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Malus and this is Malum, were the twins of evil.

They looked identical except, Malus the one who spoke had a white string in his hair, just thick enough to see.

"Well then..." Lily spoke transforming.
"Queen bee transformation!" Saya chanted. She started glowing a bright yellow. When the glowing stopped, her hair was black and yellow in a bun, with two strands out on the side, one black and the other yellow.

She got wings on her back, her eyes were yellow and she had a sting on her butt. Her outfit also changed.

"Honey slash!" She yelled out, moving her hands in a fast motion forward. Honey came out of her hands, hitting Malus straight in his stomach.

The man groaned, but got back up, quickly. Lily punched, Malum in the face making him fly back.

Malus
Magic: Strength.
Age: 34
Height: 6'11

Malum
Magic: Earth
Age: 34
Height: 6'12

"Malum shot blocks of earth out of the ground, heading straight towards happy. Luckily, Seal teleported the rocks back to him.

Malum, got hit with a few of them, but was ok. "Sky dragon: ROAR!" Wendy chanted out. Her attack sent the men flying.

All of them ran to the direction, the two men were at. "Sun god: Drill!" Olivia did the same thing, but this time she jumped in the air and then attacked, so the men wouldn't fly away.

The two men got back up and started attacking. Malum shot in the air, with the help of his magic and kicked Saya in the ground.

Then Malus, picked up a tree with his strength and threw it at Seal. Seal was send flying and couldn't stand up, being stuck under the tree, he teleported the tree somewhere else, but he was still injured.