34: WW vs FT pt. 9

Nobody's POV:
"What am I doing?" Wendy thought as she was still running from Erza. She wanted to fight but she was to scared.

But to her luck she saw all of her friends gathered near the church. When she got closer she saw a pile of what looked like people. She got closer to see some of the Fairy tail members laying on the floor.

"Guys!" She yelled in excitement waving at her friends. She soon came to a stop when she was right in front of her friends.

"There you are. We have been waiting for you!" Saya said who was now back in her normal form. "Oh now I remember. Trouble is ahead of us." She said scratching her neck awkwardly. She almost forgot about Erza for a moment.

"Don't think you can run away from me!" An Angry Erza yelled running up to them. She stopped in her tracks when she saw that her other teammates were beaten.

"How!?" She thought looking at her guild mates. But she soon noticed that Gray and Natsu weren't in the pile of people and a small smirk appeared on her face.

"Hey wait minute!" Glace finally realized that Gray was missing. "Gray is missing?" He exclaimed gaining the attention of the others.

"Well damn I guess he wasn't actually defeated. Oh well guess we'll have bear him again." Olivia said not being bothered by all of this.

"Lisanna, Romeo!"

Erza was baffled seeing the two with her enemy's. "Erza I'm sorry but I hate Fairytail. They're not the family I remembered. So we're leaving." She confessed but this time didn't cry. She wasn't scared anymore."Well then. You'll have to die too." She coldly replied."

"Wait for us!"

A voice called out. Natsu Dragneel. But he wasn't alone following him was Gray Fullbuster and the master Makarov Dreyar.

Makarov..." Send narrowed her eyes. She never wanted it to come this having to fight her old family minus Lisanna and Romeo.

Her heart started racing rapidly. Once again she was afraid but she knew she had to push the feeling aside.

"Let the fight begin!"

Natsu was the first one to male a move. He ran past Lore picked up the unconscious Lucy and ran back to the spot he was before. He carefully placed her on the ground.

"Fire dragon: Roar!"

"Sun god: Drill!"

The attacks collided together and no one got hurt. For now. But who knew that this fight would end in a tragedy.

"Focus... Dragon force!" Wendy transformed into her dragon force shocking everyone. "Wow Wendy you have dragon force?!" Sting said in excitement (no I didn't forget about them.) She simply nodded in reply not taking her eyes off her target in front of them.

Erza sped at Seal who immediately teleported her sword into his hands but that was no problem for her. She simply summoned another one.

Wendy saw this and got on her knees "Vernier!" His speed immediately rose up and he was able to keep up with her fighting.

"Ice make: sword!" Gray was fighting against Glace once again. He swung his left arm at Glace who dodged the sudden attack.

He made his hands into fists and froze. He hit Gray in the guts hard for him to cough up blood. He picked up his hammer from the ground and swung it at Glace. Glace was sent flying by the impact and hit the back of Olivia who was fighting of Natsu.

"Watch it." She bluntly said and then went on with her fighting. "Sun sphere." She lifted her arms and created a sphere that she sent at Lucy who was still unconscious.