CHAPTER 3

I am later woken up by a ringing phone. I check who it is and I just let it ring. I don’t have time to listen to Nkateko thanking me for finding his son. I am pretty sure he is going to ask many questions about where I found him? Why didn’t I take him to a proper hospital? Yada, Yada. I get up and go rinse my mouth in the bathroom. After that I take a quick cold shower and when I am done I wear my navy sweatpants, navy sweater and navy ankle boots. I take my phone, car keys and head to the garage. I drive out with the guards following me as usual. I get to Thompson Tech and head to Kamva’s office. I find him busy working with Nokuthula.

“Are we winning?” they turn and look at me.

“We have managed to delete your personal information from their computers and luckily they haven’t backed it up yet.” Kamva answers.

“I am almost done with the new codes and I will be making new access cards for every staff member,” Nokuthula says.

“Have you managed to identify Muriel’s attackers?” I ask while walking in and sitting on the couch. I cross my legs and lean back on the couch.

“Not yet. Just the thunder tattoo that we saw on one’s ankle. Which is very suspicious because they were all wearing socks except for this one guy.” Kamva states.

“I think they were trying to send a message of some sort or trying to communicate with you boss.” Nokuthula replies with a frown.

“Well whatever message they were trying to send, well done because message received, loud and clear.” I stand up. “When are you leaving?”

“Once we are done here boss.” Nokuthula replies. “We are not rushing anywhere.”

“Just don’t fuck on my couches.” Nokuthula’s eyes pop out. I smile and head out.

I drive to the medic warehouse and find Anathi still unconscious. The doctor handling him tells me that he lost a lot of blood. His father donated for him when he was here earlier on. He will surely gain consciousness but not soon. I sigh and head to the warehouse where Kabelo is kept. I go to my office and sit down on my chair. Sange, Salizwa and Seipati make their way in, they sit down.

“I have found the person who attacked Anathi. He is in there with Kabelo. And I have also cleaned all Bo’s accounts. I only left R100 just for control.” Sange says and I chuckle.

“I have increased security on all your family members. Even on gran.” Seipati says, we all chuckle because if gran were to find out about the new security measures, she will insult us.

“She asked me why Bo is still alive. She said she is giving me 3 days to kill him. If I don’t then she will take matters into her own hands.” They all laugh. Gran is no gangster but her killing methods are brutal. She has a room at home where she stores all lethal chemicals. She always use them to kill.

“I found a way to penetrate Bo’s house. Rest assured that tomorrow by 5 pm his wife and kids will be a thing of the past.” Salizwa says and we all chuckle.

“Let’s go and meet our lucky contestants.” I stand up and head to where Kabelo is at. When his eyes land on me he smirks. Oww I don’t think he will be smirking after I am done with him. “Take our guest to the art gallery room.” I point at Anathi’s attacker. They take him there. The art gallery room is where I place my souvenirs. Like hearts, hands, legs and all the body parts of people I have tortured and killed.
I go to my bar fridge and take out an acid.

“Take off his clothes.” I order and Sange is quick to comply. She takes off all of his clothes and bites her lip when she sees his penis. Lord have mercy on her horny soul. “Make him hard.” She giggles and gives him a hand job. There is nothing nicer than torturing a horny person receiving a hand job, they don’t know whether to pay attention on the chemical harming them or the pleasure they are receiving.