It's you, Haadi Maher!

Start from the beginning

"And who are you gonna sit with?"

"No one!"

"Then why do you care?"

"Rafay, just once-"

"Stop trying Leila, stop wasting your bloody time!" Rafay hissed quietly through gritted teeth. "I'm not going to talk to that mother fucker ever again! You heard me?!"

Sasha gasped. Leila stared at him, shocked.

"Hey-" Hadi tried to interfere but Leila cut him off.

"You went too far, Rafay." She said quietly, her voice hoarse.

"I don't care." He hissed, his lips curled up in a sneer.

Leila got up swiftly, made her way between the guys sitting on the lower step and stomped off.

Ma'az cleared his throat as if it would clear the tension in the air.

"Come on Rafay, you did cross the limit with that word." Hadi spoke up.

"Yeah dude, you owe her an apology."

Ma'az nodded.

Rafay crossed his arms over his knees and muttered. "Shut up, you guys."

Patting him on the back, Sasha stood up. "I better go check on her."

Though before she could walk down the stairs, a girl in a white scarf gripping a stack of heavy books in her arms walked towards them from the end of the corridor. Sasha smirked, recognizing her in an instant.

Stopping a few steps away from them, she glanced around their group. "Someone told me Ma'az Rehman would be here."

"And they were right." Ma'az chirped, placing his elbows on the knees and leaning forward.

"Are you-"

"Yep."

"Oh, um," her roving eyes found Hadi, recognition sparked in her eyes, though Hadi looked at her as uninterested and blandly as possible. "Sir Shaam suggested me your notes for English-"

Sasha let out an involuntary snicker and Ma'az, glancing back at her, laughed. Hadi chuckled softly.

"Well then, he is the only professor who doesn't know me. Yar, do you really think I still have my freshman year notes? I sold them to the highest bidder ages ago. You want to succeed, do so with your own hard work. Tell me, do your brain functions well?" Mirha's cheeks flushed crimson, but she remained silent.

Ma'az laughed. "Well then, use it to make your own notes."

She nodded curtly, moving a hand over her lips to wipe the perspiration beading there and swallowed. "Okay." Before turning around she added. "Do you know where I could find Hadi Maher?"

Sasha and Ma'az guffawed. And this time, even Rafay let out a low laugh. Through the booming fits of laughter, Ma'az managed "Beside me."

"Oh." Mirha blinked.

"Yeah?" Hadi looked inquiringly at the girl, schooling his features into a frown, the twitching of his lips betraying him however. But hell, the girl was adamant. "I was suggested your notes too, please, for the computer-" Even though her voice was a wavering squeak, she didn't back off.

This time all three of them let out a bellowing laugh. Sasha put her hand on her stomach and rubbed. "Please, my stomach hurts." She whined.

"You're asking the wrong people girl." Ma'az chortled.