Chapter 15

Bawat tipa ng kanyang kamay sa phone niya ay lumilikha ito ng ingay. She's gonna break it!

Heixon Benjamin linked with the famous actress  and the daughter of a senator in New York.

Spotted in a restaurant. Heixon and  Alira.

Does it mean, the rumour between Miss Fortez and Heixon is not true?

Not true my ass. Although she want her relationship private. Ayaw niyang may makaalam pero hindi naman sa ganitong paraan. Ano 'yun? In order for her and his issue to died, kailangan may third party?

My gosh! That is so not right.

Finally, the call she's been waiting finally happen.

It's Heixon calling her.

"Hello." His cold voice welcomed her.

"Hello, your face! So what's this news all about, huh? Akala ko ba nasa trabaho ka? So you went to New York to what? Met your woman?!" She shrieked at him. Her blood were boiling and her heart palpitating faster in furious.

The other line went silent.

"Hey! Answer me, jackass!" She screamed on the other line.

"Why do you care?"

Her mouth left hanging in shock because of his cold response. W..w-what?! Why does she care?!

"Are you serious, Benjamin? I don't fucking care. It's just that you are married to me!"

"Isn't this what you want? And now you are using that married card to me. Ayaw mong mag-asta tayo ng mag-asawa, right? And now I'm doing it, you are whailing like a child. To tell you what Cleo. I'm not a toy." Then the line went died.

She left hanging.

It was a ling silence until she heard a sniff. Followed by another sniffed.

"Sino ba 'yang umiiyak?!" She screamed getting annoyed with that sniff and sob.

And then she realized, it comes from her. She's the one crying.

She whailed. "Why are you hypocrite, Cleo? You are the one who pushed him away!" She sniffed.

Natigil sandali ang kanyang iyak ng lumapit sa kanya si Marha. She's staring at her while wagging her tail. Kinarga niya ito at nilagay sa hita niya.

"Your mommy is so immature." She sniffed again. Pilit niyang pinupunasan ang luha para pigilan ito but it just continue falling!

"I'm not a cry baby!" She sobbed.

Marha just licking her tears that just fall on the back of her hands. Umungot ang aso. Tumayo siya. Gusto niyang umakyat na lang sa silid para ituloy ang drama niya.

"You're the only one who understands, Mommy." She said while sniffing. Nasa gitna na sila ng living room.

Automatikong napatigil siya sa pag-iyak ng maramdaman niya ang braso na pumulupot sa bewang niya.

Someone is hugging her from behind.

"Stop crying, please." The man pleaded.

Her heart raced in an instant. The warm and familiar feeling of him hugging her is really peaceful. He's hugging her tightly as if she will ran away.

"You made me cry!" Humihikbing sumbat niya rito. Pinihit siya paharap ng binata at pinunasan ang luha sa kanyang pisngi.

"I'm sorry."

Umiling siya.

"I'm sorry..." She finally said.

Halatang hindi makapaniwala ang binata sa narinig kaya napatigil ito. He frozed and he seems breathless.

"Hey!" Untag niya rito. "You are so OA." Pinaikutan niya ito ng mata.

"It's first." Manghang sabi ng binata sa kanya.

Inarapan niya ito at tinalikuran. "Now, I said it. Be my husband now and cook for me. I'm hungry!" Pasungit na utos niya rito at pinagpatuloy na ang pag-akyat papunta sa silid nila.

"Yes, wife-baby."

She can't help but to smile even if she was suppressing it. She actually missed that.

What have you done to me, Benjamin?

STARING at the back of his wife she can't help but to smile.

He missed her. So damn much. Napailing na lang siya at tinungo ang kusina. Kailangan niyang magluto para sa reyna. That brat.

On the half of his cooking. His phone rang. Dahil inaantay pa naman niyang maluto ang karne ay sinagot niya muna ang tawag.

"Yes?"

"Tsk.tsk. You cheating bastard." Biro sa kanya ni Keil sa kabilang linya.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me, then, baby." He almost cringed in disgust when he said it using a seductive voice. He's teasing him!

"Fuck you Kian Keil Kim. You are disgusting!" He cringed.

Biglang nakarinig siya ng kalabog sa kabilang linya. Did he hang up on me? Or did something happened?

May narinig siyang maliliit na boses sa kabilang linya. Probably they are quite away from the phone.

"Why did you throw my phone?!" Narinig niyang sigaw ni Keil. Who is he talking to?

"You cheating bastard! How dare you!" Sunod ay nakarinig siya ng lagapak.

Did that girl slap him? Poor Keil. That's what you get from teasing me. He laughed.

"What? Tangina, inaano ka ba?"

"I heard you! Fuck me then, baby, huh?!" It's probably Kisses.

Napailling na pinatay na lang niya ang tawag. Kawawang kaibigan.

Pinatay na niya ang gas stove. He prepared the table and when he was exactly done, another call received on his phone.

"Yes?" Sagot niya rito at naglakad na papunta sa dalaga sa kanilang silid.

"Do you want to do something on the news? You are married yet you have this rumor with another girl." Dence asked.

"Kuya, I---"

"Why don't you tell everyone that you are married?" Putol sa kanya ni Dence. "It's easy that way."

He sighed. Binuksan na niya ang pinto sa silid at tumambad sa kanya ang natutulog na dalaga. She was hugging the puppy on her side.

"She will be mad at me. Kakaayos nga lang namin." He explained.

Ayaw na niya ng panibagong gulo. Now that Cleo admitted his mistakes, he will expect smooth days ahead. He won't make it rocky again by telling everyone they are married, she will be mad. For sure.

"Are you sure?" Dence asked him, tila naninigurado sa eksplenasyon niya.

Now because of that question he has now doubts if she will be mad or not.

"Y-yes. And I already explained to the media. Alira is just a client. We're no lovers nor friends." He explain.

Lumapit siya sa dalaga at umupo sa gilid ng kama habang nakatitig dito.

"Okay, you're big now. You know what to do. Send my regards---"

"Back off! No regards for my wife!" He hissed.

He heard chuckle from another line.

"Dummy. It's for the puppy. I'm the one who send that to her. If you haven't like it I should be the one adopting the puppy."

"Don't me. You hate puppies. Bye." The he cut off the line.

Time to wake the bratty queen up.