Chapter 9 (2) R 18

Warning: Bed scene ahead.

Someone was combing her hair that woke her up. Unti-unti niyqnf dinilat ang mata at sumalubong sa kanya ang mukha ng binata.

"What are you doing?" Dapat sana ay paasik 'yun o pagalit. Kahit mag-asawa na sila ay wala parin itong karapatan na maging malapit sa kanya. Katulad ngayon.

Pero dahil sa pagod ang kaninang pagalit ay naging mahinahon, tila isang kaswal na nagtatakang tanong.

"I'm watching you sleep." He said while intently looking at her. Kinabahan siya.

"Get away from me." Namamaos ang kanyang boses. Oh, she was that loud earlier? Kaya naubos ang boses nita?

Umiling ang binata. May lakas pa itong patakan siya ng halik sa labi.

"No."

Napadaing siya ng muli siya nitong hinalikan at pinailaliman pa ang halik. The atmosphere was getting hot too, the familiar heat was starting to fire up inside her.

"Ahhh..." She moaned when he caress her boobs underneath the sheets.

Wala na siyang suot na wedding gown. She was naked, so he is.

Itinapon ng binata ang kumot na tanging nakatabon sa kanyang katawan. Ngayon ay kitang-kita na nito muli ang katawan niya.

Kumislap ang mata ng binata. "You are perfect." He uttered in amuse, he look like he was devouring her.

"I am."

"I won't get tired of your body. Hinding-hindi ako magsasawa sa iyo." He said sensually and deep his manhood inside her.

Napadaing siya.

"We will have sex everyday, every morning and every night."

She moaned in return.

Kung hindi sila compatible sa pag-ibig ay compatible naman sila sa kama. He's a good lover--the best rather, making her enough to crave sex.

Hays, my top favorite now is sex with him... with him? How about the other men? Am I capable of having sex with them?

It's...cringy. She can't imagine that awful thing. She will only submit to her annoying husband.

"What are you thinking?"

Doon lang niya napansin na kanina pa pala tumigil sa paggalaw ang binata. He was curiosly looking at her.

"I'm just thinking about me having sex with another man."

His face went dark and his grip on her waist tightened. He looks livid, hindi niya napigilang kabahan. It's the first time to see him like this, this kind of anger visible into him.

"We are in the middle of sex yet you are thinking about having sex with another man?" Mariin at galit na tanong nito sa kanya.

He's really mad! Hindi niya alam kung bakit hindi siya mapakali, bakit nga ba kasi sinabi 'yon? Well, she's blunt and why the hell is she scared at him? She doesn't care. She should not care!

Nataranta siya ng umalis ang binata sa kanyang ibabaw. He's even naked and he looks like he doesn't care!

Akmang aalis ang binata sa kama ng agad siyang gumalaw para pigilan ito.

"Heixon, wait!"

He stop. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed whil his back facing her. Nakahawak siya sa braso ng binata.

His body was stiff in anger, he can see veins on his arms. Nakakuyom rin ang kamao nito.

"H-heixon, I..." Should she say sorry? But she's not used in saying sorry! Ayaw ng pride niya.