Chapter 6

Together with her parents they were enjoyingly watching TV shows when her phone rang.

Her parents immediately look at them like she did a crime.

"I'm gonna answer it." Akmang aalis siya ng pigilan siya ng ama.

"No, answer it here."

"Okay." She have no choice. She guess it was Lisden so she answered it immediately.

"You need something, Lis?"

"Who's Lis?"

Her mouth formed in 'o' when she heard his baritone voice on the other line. She's quite nervous even though the phone wasn't on  a loud speaker. So her parents can hear what the other line said.

"Why did you call?" She remained calmed even if she wanted to yell at him.

"Aww, your voice is so calm, wife-baby. Is your parents with you?"

Wife-baby, your ass! Shut the fuck up and don't call again! She screamed inside her.

"Yes." She answer instead. Her parents were still looking at her so she need to act good.

"Hmm, interesting." Aniya.

She took the chance to grit her teeth in annoyance when her parents focus again on watching TV.

"What do you need?" She asked casually but her reaction is pissed as hell.

"I need you, wife-baby." He teased. Mas lalong nagngit-ngit ang kalooban niya.

"Shut up, stop calling me that!"

Ganoon na lamang ang panlalaki ng mata niya sa biglaang pagwala ng pasensya, dahil doon napalingon ang magulang niya sa kanya. She get back her composure.

"You can't stop me. And by the way, do you want to come with me?" Tanong ng kabilang linya.

"Where?---I mean, no. I'm busy." She answered. Then she ended the call and turn off her phone.

Geez, why is he calling me by the way?

"Who is it honey?" Her father asked.

"Oh. It was---"

"Better tell the truth, dear daughter." Napalunok siya sa sinabi ng ina. How could she know that she will feed them with lie? She was supposed to answered it was Lisden.

"It was...a friend." Bumaluktot pa ang dila niya sa huling sinabi. Friend? They are far away from being friends. Fuck buddy will do but friends? That's impossible.

"I'll just go upstairs, dear parents." Hindi pa man nakasapagsalita ang magulang ng nilisan na niya ang lugar. She's scared she might do something stupid again.

"NAgpunta lang ng Paris, glowing na." Tukso sa kanya ng malapit na kaibigan niyang si Kian Kiel Kim, known as tri-K when he's on the race field. He's one of the monster on race, so is him, together with his bestfriend slash cousin Heazen Benjamin, also known as Hell.

And him, as the most monstrous in the race field of the year, also known as  HeixCole.

He's not working but he's not poor. Damn, kaya nga niyang lagpasan ang kinikita niya at ng Kuya niya na nagkanda-ugaga sa kompanya nila.

In his every race, the initial money is a millions, the winning price is not yet included on that. He's happy with it, easy money even though it is a life risk.

But watching at the field fight now, he sighed. It's not as lively as before or it was just him?

He found it...tiring already. He wanted more thrill and more serious.