Chap29

Prince chap 29

After heading back stage. The other contestant glares at you. ???: //clap clap clap\\ wow just wow.

It was taemin.

Taemin: just how beautiful is it to see my girlfriend cheat-

You: I'm not your girlfriend.

Taemin glares at you then at Kai.

Taemin: I telling you Kai, she's a keeper.

Kai: what do you know about her? I knew her almost all her life. And where do you fit in?

Taemin: I'm not going to lose to someone like you.

You: oi, just give up. You lost.

He smirks and get ready. You and Kai were closer. Little by little. After you both changed backed, you both just started talking. ???: this is Seoul news report. How does the heir of the Jong industry do this kind of activity?

Kai: w-what? ???: is it true that you broke off the engagement?

Reporters crowded around you both.

???: are you y/n?  Is it true that your mother died and-

Kai: yah! What are you? Do you want to be fired?

You: let's go.

Pulling Kai and running away. As you pull kai, you reflect on the question that you were asked, you forgotten that your mother's death wasn't a big deal.

Kai: are you okay?

You: huh? Oh yeah.

He holds your hand.

Kai: let's go home.

You nodded.

Kai: bus or cab?

You: cab.

As Kai waved his hand, you weren't paying attention at all, you only reflect the question that was not finish. You ask yourself... You: what else was the reporter going to say?

You felt weight on your shoulder. Not only stress, but Kai's head. You looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully on your shoulder. You reflected on what happen on stage. The kiss. Just by thinking about it, you smiled like a crazy person. Your heart was beating fast too. You woke up Kai and paid the fee. As he stretched when you and him exit the car, he back hugs you.

Kai: today, was exiting, and annoying. We didn't get to eat dessert.

You were surprised by his hug. He rest his chin on your shoulder.

Kai: you smell good.

You: y-yah, if your going to sleep, then go to your room.

Kai: can't I sleep with you? One night? Please, I won't doing anything funny. We can have a sleepover like we did as kids.

You: Kim Jongin, we are not kids anymore. Let's go.

Entering the campus.

Kai: people said that I'm a rough person and dominate.

You: tsk, out of no where.

Kai: that's random huh? Well do you think I am?

You: people sees me as a rich gangster.

Kai: that-

You: goodnight jongin.

Kai: we're here already?

You left Kai as you enter the girls' dorm.

The next day>>>> Waking up by your ringtone and vibration. Answering your phone with out looking, half asleep and half awake.

You: hello? ???: YAH! You little punk! Go check the news!

You: who's this? ???: why, your beloved brother.

You: Luhan?

LUHAN: you are in big trouble. Hurry and go check the damn news.

You: okay.  You didn't want to move at all. So you lied in bed.

Luhan: oi!

You: you didn't hang up?

Luhan: if you don't go, I will come over there and drag you.

You: okay okay. I'm up.

Hanging up the phone and walking to the kitchen for s bottle water. Turning on the tv to the news channel.

Tv: hello I am anchor kim jiyoung.

Jiyoung: last night, we were called and caught the richest Heir, Kim jongin from the Jong industry and lu y/n.

There was a video of you and Kai being crowed and asked questions, as you both stayed silent until... Tv Kai: yah do you want to be fired?! Jiyoung: many people are asking,"are they a couple?" " did he break the engagement for her?" You immediately turn off the tv.

Comment like vote?!?!
Sorry I'm late but happy kaisoo day!!!!