Chapter 19

Prince chap 19

Walking to the dorms, your bag is hitting your leg as you walk silently with kai. After a few minutes, you both finally made it to the dorms. A path way that separates the boys and girls's dorms.

You: good night.

Kai: wait. Before you saw anything.... You: yes.

Kai: nevermind. Umm good night. I hope you dream about me.

You: in your dreams. Bye.

You ran in the girls dorm. Walking to your dorm and saw kris outside of your door.

You: why is he here?

You saw him sigh and walk away.

You: oh s***t he's coming this way.

You said to yourself. You quickly hide, you pretend that you were trying to unlock a door. Lowering your head down as he passes. You sigh in relief. Rising up your head.

You: what a day. ???: //clears throat\\ You: oh, is this your dorm. Ahh, sorry. Our doors look exactly the same. Hahahaha.

The owner was glaring at you.

You: well then, goodnight.

You bowed and awkwardly walk to your dorm. Entering your dorm.

You: I'm back.

You set your bags down.

Hara: yah, yah, yah. Do you remember the guess from this morning?

You: yeah, kris.

Hara: he kept knocking asking if you were home.

You: oh, well I just saw him outside.

Hara: Oh. Anyways where were you? I was worried and I didn't know the campus well. So, give me your number.

You: okay.

You gave her your phone number, you took a quick shower, and after that you did your homework. Doing your 500 word essay, you had no more ideas to type. As you flop on your bed, you reflect on tonight. Shopping with kai, having awkward moments together. //Thump thump\\ You: what the hell was that?

It was a sound of your heart beating.

You: w-wae? I was just thinking about-thinking about kai and- //thump thump\\ You can hear your heart beat just by thinking about kai.

Just by thinking of kai you smiled.

You: what has he done to me?

Dragging yourself to your laptop to finish your essay. All you thought about is kai. As you type, you had no idea what you were doing. You made sure that there were no mistakes in your essay. But the last sentence that you just wrote was "I think I like him" written repeatedly.

You: who? Omo this is so scary? Did I do this?

Erasing the whole sentence, you jump into bed again and scream though your pillow and trying not to wake hara up.

You: I died.

Spacing out just by looking at the ceiling, you fell asleep.

Hearing your alarm going off, you woke up with shock. You check the time. It was class was about to start.

You: crap.

You jump out of bed and falling on the ground becuase if your slippers. You tie your hair, brush your teeth, put a little makeup, put on your uniform, and did your hair again into a bun. Your ran downstairs with your backpack. And went to see if hara left already. And as expected she did. But he left a bagel with strawberry creme on. You shoved it in your mouth and put on your shoes. Running in the halls you made out side. And now you have to run to the class building. Right in front of the building, huffing, panting, and out of breath you stop to take a rest.

You: okay, let's do this.

Your running and running to your first period class. As the bell rings, you made it In your class. Going to your desk and putting your head down, the teacher comes in.

Teacher: okay, about the field trip... It will be cancel.

The class are mad and shouting.

Teacher: instead we are going to Tokyo.

Class: whoooo!!! Teacher: and we will be staying there to browse and do fun things, like museum, shop, etc. okay? But you will only get a warning and no more. But if so, you will not participate. You will stay here. In Seoul. Okay?

Class: nae.

Teacher: okay?! Class: YES!

Teacher: okay, let's start with the lesson.

Chap 19 like?