Chapter 10

Chap 10 prince.

You head over to the dorms, but you saw someone the caught your attention. He was tall and playing basketball like a pro. As he was running, he tried to dunk. But he landed on his ankle. ???: ahh!

You ran to him.

You: are you okay?

You help him up, he was very very heavy for a fit person. You sat him down on the bleachers. ???: I'm okay I just sprained it. Thanks.

You: are you sure? ???:yea. im kris by the way.

You: I'm y/n.

Kris: do you know where the guys dorm is?

You: are you new?

Kris: yea.

You: well, the guys' dorm is across from the girls' uhh we can walk together if you'd like.

Kris: okay.

He had a cute gummy smile. After showing him the dorm, you promise him to show him around as you explore the campus too. After you changed and took a shower, you fell asleep the second you got to bed. You woke up from your annoying alarm. You put your hair into a ballerina bun as you put on your uniform. You check your clock and you had plenty of time. You put on on your shoes as you grab your backpack and head out with your phone. You saw a tall guy kicking rocks on ground. You figure it would be kris.

You: kris.

Kris: oh hi.

You: you didn't have to wait for me.

Kris: it's okay. Shall we?

You: we shall.

You both started walking around. There wasn't much to see though.

You: what classes do you have?

He showed you his schedule.

You: we have period 3,4, and 5. Cool.

The bell suddenly rang.

You: omo. Sorry for making you late. Let's go. Run.

Kris: why are you telling me?

You: hurry. Umm see ya later.

Kris: bye.

You both ran to class.

You: yes, I made it.

You went to go find a empty desk to sit. The teacher came in and took our attendance. After the teacher was done teaching. She seem like she had an important announcement.

Teacher: the seniors are going to go on a trip. The whole school. And hopefully you guys haven't forget that you guys are not juniors anymore. The teachers and staff has agree to take you guys camping. Not my favorite but yes, camping. You will hear more in your next class.

The bell rang.

Teacher: bye.  You were curious. You head to 2nd period. You saw sehun saving you a spot.

Sehun: good morning~

You: good morning

Sehun: sorry I could be your partner for dance.

You: it's okay.

The teacher came in, took our attendance.

Teacher: I'm sure you've heard of our field trip.

Class: yeah! Woo! Woop!

Teacher: here are the following things you need.

She wrote the followings on the white broad.; tent, sleeping bag, sweaters, blankets, extra clothes, clothes, sleepwear, swim wear, sneakers, and etc.

Teacher: this trip will be starting next month. But if you cannot behave right, you will not go. You can have a group. At least 2or3 girls and 3or5 boys. After you have chosen your members, you will do team bonding, activities , and etc. now, onward with lesson. Please turn you page to 238 and do problems 1a,1b,1c,2-9. And page 241 do 1-45.

Later on it was 3rd period. You started heading to the next class. You saw kris sitting there alone by the window as the sun and breeze hit his face, he looked like an anime character. You went to him.

You: anyo~

Kris: sup.

He said coldly.

You: are you okay? Did I do something wrong? What's going on?

Kris: sorry, it's not like that. Come here.

He wanted to tell you by ear. So you leaned. And whispered... Kris: my image is a cold city guy.

You nodded.

Kai: yah! What do you think your doing to her!? Kai pulled you behind him.

You: yah pabo, it's not like that!

He grabs Kris's collar.

You: OMG Kai, he was just telling me something. What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?! Kai finally let's go.

You: are you okay?

Kris: yea.

You: sorry.

Right when you were about to sit next to kris, kai pulled you over to a seat next to him and before you could even of sit next to kris, the teacher came in.

******†**********************************
Like?