Chapter 26

I made a new one

Sorry for making you wait

-------------------

Chap 26 prince

You decided to make chicken porridge for Kai. Waiting for the rice to cook you're chopping green onions.

Kai: whatcha doin?

You: cooking.

Seeing Kai on blocking you each sides you were shocked.

You: stop bothering me and go watch tv.

Kai: fine

Hearing Kai's steps towards the couch, your phone suddenly ranged. Kai ran to your phone which was on the dinning table, as Kai beats you to your phone he answers it.

Kai: hello? ???:y-yebosayo? Y/n?

Kai: who's this?

You: yah! Give it to me!

Snatching your phone away you answer.

You: hello? ???:you called? How did your voice turn into a man? Is there a man in the dorm?! You: hara unnie, umm how do you make organic juice when your sick?

Hara: I put a lot of fruits.

You:ahh, okay thanks. Have fun on your trip.

You: so.. Kai: thank you. I ate well.

He gets up and puts the down it the sink.

Kai: I'll do the dishes.

You: okay.

You washed your hands. And head up stairs to take a shower. You thought to yourself. What does he even eat in his dorm. Having a nice hot shower. You put on shorts and the plaid shirt that you wore as a couple with Kai. Going downstairs finding a mess. Bubbles everywhere.

You: what the hell is going on?! Kai: uhh. Bubble party?

You: I thought you said you were doing the dishes?

Kai: yeah I did. And didn't. I sorta got distracted by making bubbles and went overboard. Hey didn't you wore that on our date?

You: don't change the subject. Clean up.

Kai: well, aren't yo going to help?

You: your obviously not sick anymore. And you made the mess.

Kai: I even took care of you in my dorm.

Watching Kai clean up and making sure he doesn't blowup the dorm. After he was done he came to sit next to you on the couch. Where you were about to fall asleep. <Kai pov>>> After you were done cleaning your mess you found y/n getting sleepier. You came to sit next to her. You notice a smell. You search for the smell. You smelled yourself. It was you. You decided to take a shower. Going upstairs to y/n bathroom. Finding things unorganized.

You: my bathroom is better.

Finding a towel and turning on the water. After taking a shower. You wore nothing but your dress pants. You were shirtless. Getting distracted by her stuff in her room. Looking at pictures. And playing with her pushes. <<your pov>> Feeling the draft hitting your leg. Your leg felt like it was hot. You went to go turn it down.

You: he properly went to his dorm.

Taking your nap upstairs. You enter your room.

You: ahhhh!

Your screamed.

The shirtless man came to cover your mouth to stop you from screaming.

Kai: yah yah yah. It's me.

You open your eyes and he release you.

CHAP 26 LIKE?!?!