chap 34

Yass it's back.

Prince chap 34

As you made way to a desk kris walked in. Then Luhan. And sehun. As class starts, you look outside, it's snowing again. Your eye lids were getting heavier. Snow made you tired.

???:mama! Mama!

You were at the park. It was snowing. There was a little girl playing in the snow. There was a middle age lady watching her. And you see you, a younger you. You seemed like you were injured. There was still bandages on your head. You were just staring at the younger you And the little girl and her mom. You remembered that feeling. The feeling of depression and guilt. Men in suits came around the younger you. But it was just men that you dad has sent looking for you.

You took place of the younger you.

Man1: did you run away again?

You stood silence. Feeling the stares and pressure on you.

Man2: you father is worried about you.

You stood in silence again. The little girl you saw was small enough to squeeze through the men. She gave you a pile of snow. You just stared at her coldly. You stood up.

You: return the kid to its mom. Let's go.

Leaving the little girl behind with the snow in her hand. You stopped and whisper to one of the men. He nods and walks to the little girl.

Man3: she asks for forgiveness and wishes

to give you a hot pack.

He gave her two hot pack one for her mom. From a distance you wait for the man to come back. When he did he told you that she had forgiven you. You looked behind and saw her smiling. You return to the car with their escort.

???: y/n, y/n

You open your eyes and see kai infront of you.

Kai: sorry to wake you, class is almost over.

You stretch and kai just smile at you. You suddenly feel your face getting hotter. After class it was lunch time. Xiumin said he wanted a picnic with everyone. And everyone was thinking of it being cheesy. You and kai walked to the picnic. It was at the soccer field where LUHAN was playing. As you both were going there, you both were Silent.

Kai: are we in a relationship?

You: huh? W-what makes you think that?

You were confused and blushing.

Kai: well, I overheard girls talk behind your back earlier wondering if we were and it got me curious, not just that, we've kissed.

You can feel him staring right at you.

You: uhh... Hey look were here.

You avoided the question and ran off to were they were all at. Noticing that suho and baekhyun and everyone there, they couldn't wait for you and Kai. It made it akward between you both. As you walked, they were on the bench. You see that xiumin and Luhan was playing a game. When you made it down, you saw steam buns, bubble tea, sausages, and kinmchi fried rice.

Baekhyun: y/n~

You sat on the bench.

You: I feel bad. You guys all brought a item. Next time tell me ahead of time.

Sehun: sorry and it's okay.

Suho: I know what you can bring us.

Kris: what is that?

You were all wondering and waiting.

Suho: girls.

He pointed out.

You: girls.

You nodded.

Kai: she doesn't have anyone but us.

You: I do! I do have friends too. Smh, do you see me as a loner?

He nodded.

You: just you wait.

The only girl you know was hara. You called her. Making sure that they don't know who she is.

You answer the phone.

Hara: come pick me up.

You: where?

Hara: by the tree to your right.

You: you can just walk over here.

Hara: just hurry.

You ran off to where she's at.

Hara: remember who I told you who I liked?

You: sorry, I have bad memory.

Hara: ugh. Your brother.

You: eh? Luhan? That thing over there crying?

You pointed at Luhan.

Hara: Yas. Do me a favor and introduce him to me.

You: sure. I just don't know what you see in him tho but okay.

You and Hara walked to where the boys were. They gave her full service, they changed too.

Xiumin: would you like buns? I made them myself.

Hara: sure.

Xiumin: I also made shrimp dumplings.

You were mouth watering when you heard dumplings. Dumplings where you're favorite of all food. Especially when it's fried or shrimp. You quickly reach over to it.

Suho: ah y/n, let the guest have some first.

Baekhyun: yeah, where are your manners?

You glared at him.

You: I'll show you manners.

You threw the wooded chopsticks at him.

You: anyways, guys this is hara, hara this sehun, suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, kris, and Kai. And that thing over there is my brother.

Hara: hello.

You: stop drooling.

After a while. You all enjoyed xiumin's food and just sat for a while before class starts.

Hara: my class is pretty far so I'm going first. It's nice meeting you guys I'll seemly guys around. Bye.

As hara left. Kai sat next to you where hara had sat. He place his head on your shoulder. You move your shoulder to make his head fall.

You: why is your head so heavy?

Kai: because I think of you too much.

He smiles as he looks at you. You were blushing.

Baekhyun: //coughs very loudly and clears his voice\\ Suho: do they not see single people here?

You: //clears voice\\ I have to go. Class is going to start soon so.

You got up and walked away.

LIKE COMMENT VOTE?!?!