Chapter 1- The start

Prince chapter 1

You were going to a new school. 'New leaf new me'. Xoxo high. The most richest boarding school ever. You were outside in your yellow xoxo high uniform at the driveway waiting with your luggages and things.

Dad: are you ready?

You: yes let's go. Right now.

Dad: you do know that luhan is going to? Right?

You: why do I have to go to the same school as him? We are already living together for the past 17 years.

Luhan: I'm going because I'm your twin. And I have to make sure you don't cause trouble. And I have to be educated with pretty, beautiful, sexy, girls.

Luhan put his stuff at the trunk and help you with yours.

You: ugh.

Luhan: just be lucky that I won't have to share a dorm with you.

You: whatever.

You hugged your dad.

You: bye dad.

Dad: bye my princess.

Luhan went to go hug him too.

Luhan: bye dad.

Dad: bye. Take care of your sister, be nice to her, and protect her from players like you.

Luhan: like me? I'm better than those players.

You and luhan got in the car. One of the butler was driving you to the the school. After an hour you both finally reached to the school's drive way.

You: wow it's bigger than I expected.

Luhan: this is your castle y/n.

You: obviously. And your one of my peasants. Hahaha

Luhan: whatever.

You saw a person holding a sign that has yours and luhan's name. The car stop Infront of him. You both got out, stretching from the long car ride. The person bowed.
------------------------------------------------------------

???: hello. I will be you two's consular. My name is mr. Jang.

You bowed to him.

Luhan pop the trunk open and grab your stuff and his.
Mr.jang: these are you schedules. Planner, library card, dorm passes, and password for your dorms. Mr.luhan will be sharing a room with..... As he gives you both the stuff he looks at his tablet to search something up.
Mr.jang: ah. Kim minseok. Boys dorm In room 163. And ms. Y/n will be sharing a room with.... Oh? You have no roommate y/n. Lucky for you. Anyways your room is girls dorm in 323. Here are you locker keys. Right now Is period 1, so.... You have to come to class by period 4. And after school, you can go to the library to get your ID cards and text book

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr:jang:If you need me I'll be in the office. And if you want to join clubs, ask me. Bye.

He left. The two butlers are going to help put your luggages in.

Luhan: why does girls have so many things to carry.

You: oppa, what's you schedule?

He gave you his schedule.

You: oh? We have period one and five together.

Luhan: really? Yea! I get to copy work from you.

You flick him on the head.

Butler1: both of your belongings are in the room.

You: thank you. Have a safe drive.

The butlers left.

Luhan: seeya sis.

Luhan left you.

You: bye.

You looked through you planner and found a map.

You: woah, it's 3 pages long.

You started walking to the Girls dorm. There was gardens, ponds, and other amazing things. As you were walking until you bump into something, or someone. ???: yah, watch where your going.

You: //thinking in your head\\ stay clam, y/n.

You: I'm sorry.

You looked up and it was a girl. ???: next time, don't walk in front of me. Cus that's where my red carpet goes.

She left walking like she's riche and all that. But you forgot that this school is filled with rich and spoil pains. You started waling to your dorm, finally made it to your room. When you walk in there, it was organize. It was huge like a pent house. It was 2 story. You went upstairs where the beds are at and a giant walk in closet.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is part 1 hope u liked it! Comment (yes or no) like?