Chapter 24 - Special guest

Prince chap24. { we have a special guess in here instead of taehyun it's..... I can't tell you~ omo that's has been revealed, have fun reading}

Your eyes widen. ???: are you okay?

Slowly backing up. ???: yah be careful, your going to get run over.

As he pull you, he also pulls you with a hug with the tux slipping off.

You: what are you doing here t-taemin ???: yo.  pushing him away from you.

You: let go.

Taemin: but I miss my girlfriend.

You: ex. Now let go.

He holds you tighter. But suddenly, you were pulled back. ???: don't touch her, she's mine.

You turn to see who it is. It was kai.

Taemin: red tux, red dress suit. I guess it's you.

Kai: who are you?

Taemin: that should be my line.

With people looking at you all like a kdrama love triangle, you pick up the tux and your clutch that fell, pulling your dress down becuase it came up to high.

Kai: answer my question.

Taemin: I'm her boyfriend. Why?

You: no your not. Why are you here? To cause trouble again?

Taemin: don't be so harsh babe.

As he try's to reach your hand kai grabed his hand.

Kai: not touch her.

Taehyun: oh, he's a keeper. Anyways, "new leaf, new me"

Taehyun aggressively brush his hand away.

You: we're done here. In case you need to fresh up on your memory," we are finish taemin don't ever come and see me" theres a start.

Pulling kai with you.

Taemin: oi, kai, I'm not giving up that easily.

Kai: I'm not either.

They both look like they were having a glaring contest. Pulling kai away with you, walking somewhere else.

Kai: so who was that guy?

You: no one.

Kai: well that no one touch you and kept saying that your his girlfriend, he seems like a main lead in this story of yours? Who is he?

You: are jealous?

Laugh quietly seeing him blush.

Kai: b-bwo? Yah-

You: let's go catch a cab.

Leaving him behind. Hearing his heavy steps running to you. You felt his arm around your shoulders.

You: let g-

He covers your mouth.

Kai: yes, I'm jealous but also concern. Maybe we should go out so that I can protect you, or maybe to make it look like we are, we should show more skin ship.

You bit his hand. And walk faster.

Kai: is that a yes? She didn't respond.

Walking further away from him and blushing.

Kai: yah! You didn't respond!

Waving your hand in signal for a taxi. Suddenly he hugged you as the car came by, the car ran on a puddle making it splash on kai instead of you.

Kai: see, I can protect you.

Seeing kai soaking wet from a small puddle, your eyes met. Stating at such beautiful charisma eyes with water dripping down his bronze skin, he cups your cheek, you close your eyes and feeling kai coming close and closers.. ???: mommy! These adults are doing something weird.

Kid's mom: look away now, let them have some privacy. Ah, young love.

You both laugh as the mom and child walks away.

Chap 24 like?