Chapter Eight (Andrea's chapter only.)

2 days later: 

I have been feeling really sick to my stomach and I threw up just an hour ago. I hate being sick, it really sucks. Right now i'm laying down in my bed watching Netflix. Kian and I are still at my parents house, but my mom and dad went to the store for groceries. I started petting Toby as he climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach.
"Babe how are you feeling?" Kian asked when he walked through the door.
"I'm feeling a little better." I told Kian.
"Okay, what are you watching?" Kian asked and layed down next to me on the bed.
"I'm watching Lie To MeI love this tv show so I decided to go back and watch the episodes." I said.
"When are your parent's getting back?" asked Kian.
"I don't know, they left about a couple hours ago, they should be back anytime." I said then asked him "why?"
"I was just wondering." Kian said.
"Your ready to go back to L.A aren't you?" I asked him.
"Well kinda, yes." Kian said.
"Kian we don't have to stay here, if you don't want too." I told him.
"We can leave when you want to leave." Kian said.
"Uh fine Kian your so difficult." I said and closed out of what I was watching and pulled up flights to go back to Los Angeles. When I started looking Kian kissed my cheek, I looked at him and smiled then I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at flights.

Later that day:

"Kian I got us plane tickets to go fly Los Angeles tomorrow." I said and sat on the couch next to Kian.
"Ok." Kian said and turned on the tv.
"Dinner's ready!" My dad called from the kitchen. Kian turned off the tv and we both walked into the kitchen where my mom was setting down the plates on the table. It was lasagna, yum! :)

The next day:

"Come on Andrea!" Kian called from downstairs.
"I'm coming Kian!" I called back and walked down with Toby in his cage.
"Well we don't want to miss our flight." Kian said and took Toby out to the car.
"Bye mom and dad." I said and gave them a hug.
"Bye Andrea love you." My mom and dad said as I walked out to the car.

On the plane:

"Would you like anything to drink or eat miss?" The airplane person asked. (idk what those people are called lol) 
"No thank you." I said
"And what about you sir?" The person asked Kian.
"What about the snapple?" Kian asked and reached to grab the snapple.
"Snapple's mine motherfucker." said the airplane person, he shook his head and left. (who remember's that from Kian's video? c:)
"Everyone please turn off your phones we are now taking off." The intercom said.
"Oh Kian let's take a picture before I turn my phone off." I said to Kian.
"Ok." Kian said and I pulled out my phone and took the pic of me and Kian. He looked so cute in it. <3 (The picture is in the beginning of the chapter btw)

-----
QOTD: How do you think you did on your exams?
ATOD: I think i did pretty good c: