Chapter Twenty-One: Later.

1 month later (Andrea's P.O.V):
It has been 1 month since Kian and I broke up. We are still really good friends, and Kian and I thought that it would be best if we stayed that way for a while. I moved back in with Jenn, Arden & Lauren. Kian still lives in the house that we were going to live in together. I haven't been that upset about Kian and I breaking up, I guess it wasn't a big shock for me.

Today Jenn and I are going to a youtube space to film a video for Jenn's channel. I haven't been to a youtube space in a while, I almost forgot what its like.

We drove to the youtube space and when we got out of the car I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I unlocked my phone and seen I had a post notification on insta from Kian. I opened up insta and seen the picture of him and this girl. They were at a party and they both had drinks in their hands, they were also mid-laughing.

I looked at all the comments and seen most comments like:
"Date!" "What about Andrea?" "Goals omg!" "#Kiandrea!" "Kian really?"
I scrolled up when I saw Kian's caption:
"Had fun last night with this girl🎉❤️"
I closed instagram and put my phone back in my pocket. I got really mad for some reason, I hated that girl with Kian even though I don't even know her. Maybe i'm not ready to date other people.

Kian's P.O.V:
I was watching tv when I heard my phone ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and seen that Delaney was calling. Delaney is the girl that I met 2 weeks ago also the girl that I was at a party with last night.

"Hey." I said and smiled.
"Hiya Kian, i'm free from work for the next couple of days and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out today?" Delaney said, I smiled and bit my lip.
"Yeah we can hang." I said.
"Okay, cool. I'll call you later when i'm on my way to your house. I have to stop at some stores for my mother." Delaney said, I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.
"Ok, see you then." I said and hung up the phone.

I set down my phone and continued watching Orange Is the New Black when I got another call. I figured it was Delaney so I hurried up and clicked answer.

"Did you forget something Del?" I asked.
"Del? Kian it's Andrea." Andrea said, she sounded like she was crying. I hope everything is okay.
"Oh, hi." I said.
"Hey. Um. Uh do you think we could um talk?" Andrea asked me.
"We are talking, go ahead." I said to her, I hope that wasn't as rude as I thought it was when I said it. I didn't mean to be rude, ughh god.
"I thought about you earlier. And our babies. Kian I need you, I can't do this on my own. I left Jenn at a youtube space cause I started breaking down crying. This is just to much for me, I want to be with you. But I know I deserve better. But honestly I don't want something better. I just want you. My heart is crying because I gave him a home and now he is homeless." Andrea said and she started crying. I felt really bad, I knew this was hard on her by the way she talked and especially since the babies will be due in less than a month.
"Andrea I didn't know you felt that way, you should have said something to me sooner." I told her and she sniffled.
"Yeah I know, I just couldn't pick the right words to say or even how to say it. I guess i'm just extremely in love with you." Andrea told me. I had to be with her. It's better for both us that way instead of being apart. I love her to much to let her go. A lot of things have happened with us and I would never expect her to come running back to me like that, I always thought it would be me.
"Well Andrea, it's your lucky day. Cause i'm extremely in love with you to." I told her, I smiled and got this warm feeling in my heart. This was right.
"I love you." Andrea said, I smiled at the thought of having her back in my arms, well almost.
"I love you to. Now come overrr, I miss youuu." I said. Andrea giggled, and I smiled.
"I'll be over in 10 minutes." Andrea said, I said okay then hung up the phone. Now we wait.

Andrea's P.O.V:
I walked up to Kian's porch and he opened the door, he had this big smile on his face. He held his arms out, I ran as fast as I could and leaped into his arms. He spun me around and gave me a kiss. AHHH THIS FEELING FEELS SO GOOD!!

"I love you, even though I say it a million times a day and you probably get tired of hearing it." I told Kian.
"I could never get tired of hearing that 8 letter word that means so much to me or even listening to your voice." Kian told me. We both smiled and I gave him a kiss.

We went inside and watched some movies on Netflix when I heard a knock on the door. I told Kian I got it so I walked over and opened the door, I saw a girl with some candy & movies in her hands. I knew that stuff wasn't for me, so obviously it was for Kian.

"Can I help you?" I asked her. She looked confused, and like a slut. A dirty one I should add.
"Uh is Kian here?" The girl asked me. I was debating if I should tell that he's here or she has the wrong house.
"Um. Yeah he is. Can I ask why you need him or have the crap?" I asked her.
"We were supposed to be hanging out." She told me. DAFUQ DID SHE JUST SAY?!
"Excuse me?! But you need to walk your dusty, crusty lookin ass home please. Kian doesn't want you. He's with me. And if you can't tell we are having kids." I told her. She rolled her eyes.
"Oh you are! I thought you were just fat. Whoops." She said and giggled. I hit my breaking point, that slut did not just call me fat!!
"You need to go before something bad happens to you." I told her.
"What's gonna happen? Your gonna hit me with your fat stomach?" She asked me. OH SHE FUCKING ASKED FOR IT.
"Imma hit you, but not with my stomach you bitch." I said and punched her in the face. Her face turned the other way and when she looked back at me her nose was bleeding. I leaned against the door and crossed my arms.
"Ready for round two?" I asked her. She shook her head and started running away, she dropped her things also.
"Oooo, free chocolate and new movies, just what I need." I said, I bent down and picked them up. I smirked to myself then walked back inside the house.

Today was a good day. :)
-----
SEEE YOU NEXT UPDATE!! Love you alll! xoxo, destiny ❤️