Chapter Three.

1 week later (Andrea's P.O.V)
11am Andrea, Jenn, Arden and Lauren's House.
I just got dressed and went downstairs and seen that Jenn and Arden were making a youtube video.
"And that's Andrea." said Jenn, I waved and smiled into the camera. They paused it and turned to me.
"Where are you going?" asked Arden.
"I'm going to see Kian and put that in your video." I said.
"What when you said you were going to see Kian?" asked Jenn.
"No the other thing." I said.
"Ok we will and see you later."
"Ok bye guys."
I grabbed my purse and my phone, walked out of the door and started my car and drove off to Kian's.
While I was in the car Centuries by Fall Out Boy played on the radio. I turned it up a little and started singing to it. But while I was singing Kian called me.
"Hey Kian."
"Hey babe are you still coming over? Kian asked.
"Yea i'll be there in a few minutes." I said
"Ok bye."
"Bye." I said then hung up the phone.

11:22am The O2L House:
I pulled up to the house and shut off my car and then I texted Kian and told him that I was here, then I got out and walked towards the front door where Kian walked out and came over to me. He smiled and pulled me close and kissed me.

"I missed you Andrea." Kian said.
"I missed you too Kian." I replied.
"Let's go inside." Kian said.
"Ok." 

We went inside and I saw Connor and Ricky watching tv and Jc and Lia filming a video outside.

"Hey Connor and hey Ricky." I said and smiled.
"Oh hey Andrea" Said Ricky.
"Hi Andrea." Said Connor and smiled.
"Were going to go upstairs so we'll see you guys later." Kian said.
"Bye guys. " I said and followed Kian upstairs to his room.
"Bye Andrea." Connor and Ricky said at the same time.

I set my purse down on Kian's side table by his bed and went over to see mine and Kian's little kitten.  I picked him up and kissed him on his head, then sat next to Kian.

"Have you thought of a name for him yet?" Kian asked.
"Yea, what do you think of Toby?  which is short for Tobias meaning precious." I asked him.
"It's perfect just like you."  Kian said and kissed me on my forehead, then put his arm around me and hugged me tight.