Chapter Sixteen: Home

2 weeks later (Andrea's P.O.V):

Today i'm really happy, because Kian gets to come home! The doctors say that what happened to him is very rare, that most people if they got into a car accident and were in a coma, they wouldn't remember all of that easily like that, but I guess it was a miracle.
Right now i'm driving to the hospital to pick Kian up. Jc is already better but since Kian's going home so is Jc but Jc is not exactly getting to go home, unless you mean that his home is a jail then yes he's going home. He's going to jail for drunk driving, wreckless driving and almost killing himself and someone else. I didn't really mean that stuff that I said to him, but he deserved it and he deserves what's coming to him. I just got to the hospital and I parked my car, locked it then went inside the hospital.

"Hi, Andrea Russett here to pick up Kian Lawley, his doctor said he come home now." I said to the nurse that was at the lobby desk.
"Yes we will have someone bring him down." The nurse said and buzzed a doctor and told the doctor I was here for Kian.
"Thank you." I said and went over and sat in one of the waiting chairs, I pulled out my phone and opened twitter and I thought I would post a tweet: @kianlawley is coming home today! So happy, my baby will be with me finally. love you!😘 I hit tweet and my tweet was now posted, I had fans say "OMG Kian what happened?" & "Yay my kiki!" & "Aww that's so cute." After I read some I put my phone away and looked at the elevator and I saw Kian and his doctor getting off the elevator.
"Kian!!" I said and ran over to him and I jumped into his arms, he spun me around then gave me a kiss.
"Andrea, I missed you." Kian said and put me down.
"I missed you too, are you ready to go home?" I asked him.
"Yeah." Kian said.
"Wait before you go, here are some pills I would like Kian to take everyday for the next few months and we will give you a call when we need him to come in and get checked." Kian's doctor said and handed me the pills.
"Thank you." I said and smiled, then Kian put his arm around my shoulder and we both walked out of the hospital.

At Andrea's House (Kian's P.O.V):
"Jenn, Arden, Lauren! Kian's home from the hospital!" Andrea called and they came down the stairs.
"Hey Kian!" Jenn said and gave me a hug.
"Kian your better now!" Arden said and gave me hug.
"Welcome back Kian." Lauren said and smiled.
"Hey guys, yeah i'm back, i'm glad to be out of that hospital bed and back at home where I belong with Andrea." I said to them and Andrea gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"You guys are too cute." Arden said and smiled.
"Well it's glad to have you back Kian, do you guys want to come out to lunch and a movie with Arden, Lauren and I?" Jenn asked us.
"Nah, I think we will stay here because we have to look for a new house and get stuff for the baby." Andrea said and I agreed.
"Okay you guys have fun I guess." Jenn said and laughed, then they waved bye and left.
"Ok now let's look at houses!" I said and pulled Andrea to look at the newspapers that were on the kitchen table, she must have put them there.

2 hours of looking later:
"Kian, what about this one?" Andrea asked me and showed me what it looked like, it was a tan colored house, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full basement, a living room and an own room that was a dining room and a full kitchen and a big backyard with a pool and hot tub.
"It's perfect." I said and smiled.
"Yay! I'll call the number." Andrea said and pulled out her phone and dialed the number.
"Hi, yes my name is Andrea Russett and ny boyfriend and I would be interested in this house that you are selling... yes... ok great thanks... alright see you in a week... thanks bye." Andrea said on the phone.
"When do we get to see it?" I asked.
"She said we would get to get a tour of the house in one week and see if we would like to buy it." Andrea said and smiled.
"Great, now all we need to do, is pick out baby names and get baby stuff." I said to her.
"Well in one month we will get to know if it is a boy or a girl." Andrea said.
"Have you thought of any names?" I asked her.
"Eh not really." Andrea told me and Toby climbed onto my lap and layed down.
"It's looks like Toby missed you" Andrea said and smiled.
"Yeah he must have." I said and started petting him.
"He's not the only one who missed you..." Andrea said and got up from her chair and walked over to me, she bit her lip and kissed me, I kissed back and Toby jumped down and I got up from my chair, I picked Andrea up trying not to break the kiss and I walked up her up the stairs into her room and layed her down on the bed, then I layed next to her and pulled her close to me and she got ontop of me and I took off her shirt.
"Your so beautiful." I said to her and she kissed me.
"I missed you..." She said then kissed me again.
"I missed you too..." I said then kissed her. (Yes it got dirty😂😏)

------
New Chapter!!! Yay!😊 Comment what gender you want the baby to be and what name you want. So like in the same comment say the gender and the name. And the one I like the most that will be the babys gender and name.👌😊 Whale🐋 Byee✌️ -Destiny😘