Chapter Fifteen: Memories

The hospital (Kian's P.O.V):

I didn't know who this girl was at all, she was just sitting next me in a chair crying and I had no idea why, I don't even know who Kian is.

"Why are you crying?" I asked the girl.
"Because you don't remember me and if you don't remember me all the things we had and have are gone." She said and cried some more.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"Your at a hospital." She told me.
"Why?" I asked her.
"Because you got into an accident 4 months ago with your friends Ricky and... Jc." She told me.
"What's my name?" I asked.
"Your name is Kian, Kian Robert Lawley." She said and smiled, but I didn't smile back.
"Who's Jc and Ricky?" I asked.
"Your friends, that live with you in a house with another boy named Connor Franta. Together you guys are O2L." She said.

"What are there full names?" I asked.
"Ricky Porter Dillon, Connor Jarodd Franta, Justin Caylen Castillo aka Jc....Jc..." She said and got up from the chair, wiped her eyes and walked out of the room.

Andrea's P.O.V:

This was all Jc's fucking fault! If he never would have been drinking and driving my fucking boyfriend would remember who the fuck I am. I hate Jc so damn much. I stormed into Jc's room and he was awake watching tv and Connor and Jenn were sitting on the couch.

"Andrea, hey!" Jc called and smiled.
"Shut the hell up Jc." I shouted and slammed the door shut.
"Geez, what did I do?" Jc asked.
"Are you really about to ask me what you did?!" I shouted.
"Uh yeah." Jc said.
"YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!" I shouted at him, I was really pissed.
"Damn." Jc said.
"Andrea, I think you need to calm down." Connor said and Jenn walked over to me.
"NO I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN CONNOR, THIS ASSHOLE MADE IT SO MY GOD DAMN BOYFRIEND DOESN'T REMEMBER WHO THE FUCK I AM! I'M CARRYING HIS BABY AND HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO I AM! NEITHER ONE OF US DESERVED THIS! RICKY DIDN'T EVEN DESERVE THIS!" I shouted at Jc and Jenn started walking me out of the room.
"Nice to see you too Andrea." Jc said and smiled.
"Go to hell." I said and walked out of the room with Jenn.
"Andrea you just need to go home and rest, Lauren and Arden are there so you won't be alone." Jenn said.
"No! I can't leave Kian!" I said and starting crying and Jenn pulled me into a hug and I cried into her shoulder.
"Shhh, Andrea its okay." I heard someone say and it wasn't Jenn, I looked up and saw Kian smiling at me.
"Kian?" I asked and looked around, we weren't at the hospital anymore, what is this place? I asked myself then I looked back up at Kian.
"Yeah Andrea?" Kian asked.
"Why are we not at the hospital?" I asked him and he didn't answer. "Come on Kian we need to get you back to the hospital." I said and walked away from Kian but he got a hold of my arm.
"Were not going any where." Kian said and pulled me into a kiss, then something grabbed my other arm and pulled me away, I turned around and it was Connor, he held on to both of my arms and Jc came up to Kian and punched him.
"No!" I shouted but Jc didn't listen.
"Say goodbye Andrea." Jc said and pulled out a gun then shot Kian in the head.
"NO!" I shouted, then it went black and I was back at the hospital with Jenn in the hallway holding me, we were sitting in those chairs out in the hallway, I wiped my eyes then looked at her.

"Andrea are you okay?" Jenn asked me worriedly.
"Yeah, I just had this terrible dream." I said and a tear came down.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Jenn asked me.
"No... I just need to see Kian one more time...then i'll go home." I said and got up, then I walked over to Kian's door and walked in. "Kian?" I asked then I walked over to him and I made sure I shut the door behind me.
"Nurse?" Kian asked.
"No it's Andrea." I said even though he didn't remember me and I started tearing up, Be Strong Andrea, I said to myself and I wiped my eyes.
"Ok." Kian said and I sat down in the chair next to him and he looked at me and I smiled.
"You still don't remember me?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes.
"No." Kian said and at this point it made me lose hope of him ever remembering me, but then I thought of an idea.
"Maybe me telling you our love story will help." I said and smiled.

3 hours later:
I told Kian every single thing that happened with Me and Him.
How we went to Hawaii, Disneyland, how we made that weird yet funny Hey There Delilah video of a lot of stuff we did together, and how when we made those girlfriend vs. boyfriend tags and when he did my makeup and I did his makeup and when he said my favorite animal (A unicorn) wasn't real and everytime I told him a memory of us, it made me smile and laughed at some of them.

"That all happened with us?" Kian asked me.
"Yes, do you remember that stuff?" I asked him.
"No." Kian said and I wanted to go die, he really didn't remember. "Andrea Rose Russett." Kian said and looked at me and smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"That's your name, and my name is Kian Robert Lawley, i'm 19, I make youtube videos with my friends and I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and a child on the way." Kian told me and I got super excited.
"Kian! your back!" I shouted and kissed him and he kissed back.
"I wouldn't leave you even if I had too and i'm sorry you had to go through all of this" Kian said.
"You would probably do the same with me." I said to him.
"I love you Andrea." Kian said.
"I love you too Kian." I replied and kissed him.

--------------
Yay! Kian got him memory back!! And the memories Andrea told Kian are all (well most of them) are in that collage I made. Well see ya when I see ya! xoxo -Destiny