"This one's cute but we are going for sexy." she sighed

"Well that's all I have."

"See these," she held at least ten dresses which she took out from her bag. They were beautiful but I wasn't quite sure whether they were ideal for a date. But I'm gonna steal one or two from her later

"Where did you even get these from? How did you fit them?" I asked her prolly to my surprise. Well that's Seoyun. Always happy and always hyped. A best friend anyone could have wished for.

"See I have things figured out. But for you." She trailed off and I remembered the Chanel dress Jimin got me and without a word I got the bag of dress and heels and flipped them open in front of Seoyun.

"Go and change." she ordered and I followed. I changed into the dress and without looking at myself I stood in front of Seoyun. I had a hard time in making a head or tail out of her expression but nothing.

"Just laugh your ass off. I know I look bad."

"You mad, you look like a fucking goddess bitch. Jimin's gonna be hard the entire night." she smiled

"Well thanks for giving me the info I did not need." I smiled and grabbed a hair brush when Seoyun pulled me back

"A little make-up." she said and made me sit on the couch "no Seoyun I don't like make-up you know it's not my thing." I trailed off

"I know but a little bit of nude gloss, clear mascara and eyeliner won't do any harm, now do as I say." She started her work and freed me after twenty minutes or so. I was expecting her to do clown make-up but I actually looked good when I glanced at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her, "anytime now I'm going to change, kiss and make-up." she grabbed her dress and walked towards the washroom

I quickly adjusted my heels as I stood in front of the mirror. "Not bad." I deeply sighed and at that second the doorbell rang. Without any further ado I walked towards the gate and opened it to see Jungkook standing there with a straight face in white dress shirt and black dress pants.

"Hey everything good?" I asked him as I was unable to decipher his expressions.

"Hey Ayla you look stunning." he gave me his bunny smile and I signaled him to 'get in' and his eyes scanned the whole room before he reached for the door handle of the washroom.

"Naah you're not seeing Seoyun, she's getting changed." I looked at his face for the second time. His hair was pulled back which was exposing his forehead. "What?" he whisper yelled.

"Nothing, it's just you look really handsome today." I smiled

"You mean to say that I usually look ugly?" he pinched my cheek and I walked towards the bed

"What no- it's just your Balenciaga look is not there, you look changed."

"Same goes for you, you're always in black. I mean you still are but Jimin is gonna have his jaw dropped after he sees you." he said as a sad smile crept his face.

"Exaggerator." I joked but he still kept looking down.

"Where is his luggage? I needed his clothes and by the way is this the dress Jimin got you?" he walked towards the door closet as he rummaged through Jimin's luggage and bombarded me with questions.

"Yeah." I followed him. "Yaah- kook what's the deal tell me." I ordered him as he deeply sighed when he held some clothes in his hands.

"My dad called." he trailed off and at that moment I understood what he wanted to say. There was little or no difference in mine and his life. Both families forced us to form no relations with other people and neither did we enjoy our late teenage lives like we were meant to. What else to expect when you are born in business families?

"I don't know why he wants me to get married just because of a mere deal." his voice cracked a little "Why is he not getting that I can't marry a person I do not love?" tears started forming on the brink of his eyes and so did mine but they soon disappeared and I pulled him in a warm hug.

"Hey talk to Ryujin okay? I'm sure she is not up for this marriage deal." I whispered and he nodded his head 'yes'

"I just love Seoyun so much, I just can't imagine my life without her." He hugged me again, this time tighter and I gave him a pat on his back. He actually loved her so much. Anyone could tell that the way he looked at her. Fondly. Lovingly.

"Jimin knows?" I asked him

"He knows everything. He knows shit I don't know about myself." he gave me his bunny smile

"I wish mom was still here with me." he freed me from his grip as he continued

"Same." I sighed and rubbed my nape. "Thanks for being the sister I never had." he continued.

"Thanks for filling out the empty space left by my brother."

____

|<|Author|>|

I hope this is readable so far cause last night I started overthinking that my writing is cringy and I very well know that. I hope my writing gets better with time. 

Vote, follow, comment and share