4

Tord had soon calmed Tom and they where both took the day to relax.
They decided to head out for a bar tomorrow afternoon, at about 6.
then bar hop for a few hours than get an Uber home.

On the bright side Matt was coming back home tonight and by the time the boys would get back Matt would be arriving at the airport and of course Edd had no idea that Tom and Tord had plans to go out and party because if he did he would have shut it down like total hen mom.

With the plan in action they began themselves onward to the door.

Tom grabbed his keys and jacket racing out the door because of Tords very impatient ways

"come on! We've waisted enough time" Tom opend the door to the car and slammed it as he turned the car on.
"Alrighty let's get a move on"

Tom pulled out of he driveway and saw Edd peeking out the window like the nosy person he was.
Tord, the instigator he is, decided to wave to Edd with a stupid big smile.

Tom swatted Tord's hand down and scolded him.

Fortunately Tom wouldn't have to be stuck in the car with him long

As the car slowed to a stop in a rundown parking lot Tord stepped out to inspect the area. "Why are we parked here?"

Tom got out with a sighed attaching his car keys to his pants so that drunk him didn't lose them

"well this is the main street so there's like 20 bars within a short distance"
Tord nodded
"well, where to first then?"
Tom began to walk and Tord followed him,
his shoes splashing in the fresh puddles made by the rain that came through a few hours ago.

"It's place I was told about, it's called the G spot. It's some underground gay club"
Tord giggled "is it because straight men won't find this place?"

He nodded "you got it! My friend owns this place and she offered me vip treatment for taking care of her girlfriend after that car wreck on 12th"

He did a little dance as he pulled the door open to a long and dark concrete hall.
Near the end their was a staircase illuminated by neon blue lights and akali style art was all over the walls.

A big man stood at the door and Tom showed him the little card that his friend had given to him.
He nodded holding out his arm blocked where we were supposed to avoid
"this way" he said guilding the two opposite of this now blocked door.

They followed the big dude through a separate door. The music became louder at the lights became brighter as more and more people appeared.

They came out onto a catwalk like platform filled with people.
It was a whole separate floor only separated from the dance floor by guard rails and hung over everyone like a giant chandelier.

There where male dancers in the little glass cages pressing their junk up against the glass and slowly moving their hips around.

Some directing their attention to Tord, which oddly made Tom jealous.

"Missy is at the bar, it's just up ahead"
Tom thanked the kind man before grabbing Tords hand
"woah this place is... incredible"
Tom scoffed as Tord looked around at the aray of genders shaking their asses on poles or behind thick glass.

Tord let out a laugh as they made our way to the bar almost 400 people danced on the suspended platform.

"Tom! Glad you could make it"
This thankful friend who offered Tom the special treatment, came up and hugged him tight.
her bright blue eyes and short black hair fit her Italian face perfectly.

She looked at the red clad male behind him "oh, you're still with that norse guy, huh?"

"I'm right here you know!"
Tord shouted out despite being completely enthralled with the nude dancers he had just found.
Tom held in a laugh
"no, we're here as friends and just to blow off steam"