12

Tom was strapped to a table shaking and cold.
It was whatever they were giving him that was causing his muscle to twitch so violently.

A few hours after the first round he began vomiting, then he had two seizures.

"god, end me"
He called out into the darkness

The skin around his finger began turning black a few hours ago, he wouldn't be surprised if they were rotting off.

Or it was just too bruised to see how the finger itself was doing.

The ripped nail had begun to reach that super itchy stage of healing which was killing him since he was still strapped down.

Ever since his seizure he wasn't allowed to sleep or eat, he was just on that table connected to various machines.

He tried to fight but he was just tazed and torture. He thought being with Luke was hell.
If that was the case he is now on the 9th level.

The kid in that cage above him died shortly after he got back from the medical room where he thought he heard Tord.

The kid had a rather violent seizure, Tom didn't even notice since he was sleeping.
Not until the kid started pissing on him in volumes larger than a 3 year old should have.

The door opened and Wolik entered with a  huge smile on her face

"How are you feeling?"
She asked as she approached him, looking over his rather weak body.

He huffed and did his best to turn his head away.

"Ready for round two?"
She asked as she walked over to a fridge looking thing and pulled out that evil black IV bag.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath

They will not break me
They cannot break me
They cannot have me

For hours that all he thought he couldn't let them control him he must have his own free will.

He kept his mind on the good times, or at least tried.
Back when he didn't need a job and him, Edd, Matt, and Tord would hang around the park all day and play like little kids.

Or the times when he and Tord would hang out in his apartment and just cuddle.

Not even thinking about good sex

Just the way it felt to be touched in a loving manner, that feeling in the after fact where he felt loved and cherished.

"Thomas"
He heard her call his name and without even meaning to, he began to cry.

How could he not? He was afraid

The tests got worse and they were just torturing him for fun at that point, that's what it felt like.

The strap over his neck was tightened so that he could only get enough air to just hardly remain conscious.

"Are you ready?" She asked then pulled out the needle and he huffed, this time much louder.

She stopped once she saw his tears and caressed his face.

"It's ok, you'll be done soon"
She cooed and he couldn't help but close his eyes and imagine it was Tord's gentle hand caressing him.

Telling him it was going to be ok.

Because of all the torment, he had developed this unhealthy obsession with Tord, he didn't mind, whatever kept him from breaking until the 7 days were up.

He was going to imagine the shit out of whatever he could so that he could just make it.

Walking around daydreams for hours of the day as he waited for death or something worse.