He knew he'd been alone in that dorm for a long while.

Edd and Matt tried to call him but he couldn't see the phone in order to answer.

Then his phone died and he couldn't find his charger.

They tried to come in but he was stuck in his soundproof room trying to figure out how to Open the door.

He was glad they respected his privacy, but damn have a little worry!

Tord didn't come by for a long while either.

He was hungry and couldn't figure out the can opener to get some sort of non-microwaveavable food.

He tried a knife to pry the door open but it was locked and needed a key card to open it and he lost the card somewhere.

A few days ago, right after his blood nose, he tried to take a shower.
But he had a really fancy one with a panel on the inside instead of knobs so he couldn't use that.

Instead he just washed himself in the sink as that was one of the few things he could figure out.

He dropped his toothbrush and couldn't find it.

His deodorant and his TV remote which he wanted to use for white noise but couldn't.

So he just sat on his couch, bruised from falling into walls and tables, and waited until someone would come along.

Finally!

Someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, Tom!"
It was Paul, odd but not unusual

"Some of the upper ranks are going for dinner tonight, you didn't answer any calls so I just dropped by to see if you were alright"

"Open the door I can't see anything!"
He called out and quite excitedly stood up, then tripped over the table and smashed his face on the corner.

Now he was bleeding again.

"Ah, hold on!"
Paul called out and Tom tried to hold the blood in his hands, he'd fallen like this three of four times leaving the apartment strewn with blood seince he couldt see it to clean it all up.

The door opened and a burst of cold filled the dorm and Paul gasped.

"Are you ok?"
He looked around at the mess of the place.

The coffee table was askew and had cups and blood all about it.

Some spilled drinks not fully cleaned up making the place smell like rotting food.

There was some stuff spilled on the tile near the fridge, bent silverware by the door and scratched on the frame where he clearly tried to claw his way out.

The bathroom had blood and everything was a mess.

"What happened?"
He crouched down by Tom and was a bit taken aback by the smell of rotting blood that was stained onto his skin as he wasn't able to properly clean himself.

"I just-"
Tom paused a bit shameful
"Can't see anything"
He sounded sad as Paul guided him to sit on the couch.

"How long have you been here?"
He asked in a kind Tom and he began cleaning up a bit.

"Since Saturday, I fell before Toris party and broke my visor so Tord led me back here."

Paul tilted his head
"And then he just left?"
Tom nodded as Paul walked to the bathroom and bit appalled but the almost weeks old blood on the floor and counters.

He grabbed a clean cloth and came back to Tom.

"He hasn't checked on you?"
He sat beside him replacing Tom's hand with the cloth.