Chapter 1

Johnny's P.O.V

I've been in prison for about 3 years and a number of months. Rita has already had the baby. I hope she's doing ok. I have so many questions. How much did the baby weight? How long was the baby at birth? And what was the sex of the baby?

Rita's P.O.V

I wake up at 9:30 am and go check on my daughter, Jonah. I know it's a different name for a girl, but it suited her. I walk in her room and she was playing on the floor with her toys. "Good morning, my lucky penny." I say, sitting down beside her. "Hi mommy." She said. "Let's get ready, remember we're going to visit daddy for the first time." I say, standing up and holding her in my arms. "Yay!" She says. I give her a bath and put her in a cute little dress. I hopped in the shower and put on a dress as well. We ate some breakfast and then we got in the car. "Now sweetie, where daddy is, is not a nice place. Daddy's a good person, he just made some bad choices." I say to Jonah. We eventually pull in a huge parking lot and park the car. I get out, then walk around the car to help Jonah out. Jonah patted down her dress and twirled around. "What if Daddy doesn't like me?" She asks, tears streaming down her face. "Hey, why would you ask me that? Of coarse Daddy loves you." I say, picking her up and carrying her in the huge building. We sign in and walk into a giant cafeteria. There are a whole bunch of men in orange jumpsuits talking to people at tables. We walk to an empty table and I sat Jonah down beside me, her hand in my light grasp. Suddenly, Johnny turned the corner and entered the cafeteria, he was wearing an orange jumpsuit and had his hair cut short. He walked over to us with handcuffs, tight around his wrists. He started crying when he saw Jonah. "Are you my Daddy?" Jonah asked Johnny. Johnny looked at me, wondering if he could answer. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'm your Daddy." He said, wiping tears away with his wrists. "Johnny, this is Jonah." I say, ruffling my hand threw her hair. "Hi Jonah." He said. I could tell Johnny wasn't sure what to say. Suddenly, Johnny's fingers started tapping nervously on the table. "Johnny, are you ok?" I ask. He looked in the direction of the entrance, I turned around and saw a young girl with long black hair and tattoos all over her arms and chest. She walks over to our table and stops and looks at Johnny. "Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" She asks, giving Johnny a kiss on the cheek. "No, you're not." I say, picking up Jonah and leaving. "Wait, Rita! I'm sorry." He hollered across the cafeteria. Everyone turned and looked at me, barging out. "Bye Daddy." Jonah hollered back. I started crying, rushing into the car. We were driving home and tears were still running down my face. "What's wrong, Mommy?" Jonah asks. "Nothing, Baby girl." I replied.

***********************************
Hey guys,
I hope you liked the first chapter of my sequel of My protecter. Please stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Thank you to all my readers, followers and the people who left all the nice comments.

Love: Grace <3