Run X Away With X Me

Gon immediately changed the confusing look on his face into a shocked and sad one.

Tears fell down.

Haru...

HARU!!

Gon was screaming, shouting and crying. "DAMIT! DAMIT ALL!"
"WHY NOW OUT OF ALL TIMES!?"

He was crying hard. Very hard. He shouted as loud as he can letting all his feelings out.

"Damit...Haru...I-" I miss you, I wish you were here with me. I- I have to go find you. We have to run away into our own world. Yeah. I'm doing it. I've gotta plan it first.

Next day of daycare.

Gon is sitting in the chair he's always in. He hopes that Melody would bring in Killua and he would get to tell him his plan to run away.

But Gon knew what he was doing was very bad. Firstly, Killua is already married and they need to fill in a divorce petition to separate. Secondly, what was Melody going to think of the plan. I mean, she might come with them and not care for Ryūjin. But she might stay with Ryūjin. So Gon's plan was a mess. But Gon still had a good feeling it would work.

"Hey papa! Look I told you, it's Haru!" Melody was shouting across the room.

Killua and Gon stared at each other.

"Ha-Haru...is that really you?" Killua asked slowly walking in Gon's direction.

Gon, don't show your feelings just tell him the plan and do it. Today.

It was so sudden that Gon was going to proceed with the plan on this day. It was dangerous.

Killua walks up to Gon. "Yes, this is Haru. Aka Gon. Why do you even bother to call me that?" Gon answers. Killua didn't care, he just went closer to Gon and gave him a big hug.
"I missed you Gon." Killua whispered into Gon's ear.

"I missed you too." Gon replied in a whisper.

"Hey Killua. Lets run away. Me and you." Gon whispered.

Killua's eye's widened. "How? What's gonna happen to Ryūjin?" "I don't care about him, let's just go. Drop Melody off home and run together."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Killua asked nervously.
"One-hundred percent this is gonna work."
"Ok Haru. I'm trusting you on this even if I just met you today in a long time."

They smiled at each other. Killua walked away. "Cmon Melody, you can stay home and play today."
"YAY!" Melody said in excitement.

So Killua drives her back home. "Hey Melody. Tell your other father  I won't be back in a while."
"Ok papa!" Melody runs into the house as the maid there walks her in.

What Killua didn't know was that Ryūjin wasn't inside the house. He was spying. Ryūjin knew something was up with Killua. So he followed Killua, and then he saw Gon come out.

"Lets go?" Gon said softly grabbing Killua's hand. "Yeah. I'm ready to live my best life with you. Haru." Killua smiled.

They started running. Gon and Killua knew exactly where to go. It was their secret place no one knew about. It was in the forest.

Leaves crunching and crumpling. Two boys running in the middle of nowhere in the forest.
"Stop right there!!"

"Ryū-"
"I'm not letting you guys go further. Killua is mine!"
Killua and Gon tightened their grip on their hands. They try running pass Ryūjin.

"Hey, hey..." Ryūjin pulled out a gun and pointed it at them. It was a pistol. "Walk farther than that and Gon is dead."

"Ryūjin...I-I thought we were friends." Gon said.
"Well in this life, it don't matter. Killua is mine!!"
"Ryūjin!! STOP! PUT THAT GUN DOWN!" Killua shouted.

Gon had a risky thought. He wanted to fight and beat Ryūjin up. Just for the sake of living with Killua. Gon needed to do anything for Killua and him to be happy. He stepped in front of Killua and let his hand go. "Gon what are you doing!?" Killua said in fear. "Isn't it obvious? I'm going to beat the shit outa him."

"Are you crazy Gon!?!? He has a fucking gun! There's no way you can beat him!!"
"Trust me on this."

Killua stands beside Gon just in case he needs help.
"Don't come any closer I said! I'll pull this trigger at Gon at any moment!!" Ryūjin shouted.

Gon takes a step.

"I'm telling you! You're dead Gon!!"

Gon finally takes a strike to try and punch him.

BAM!

"k-ki-KILLUAAAA!"
Killua stepped in front of Gon and sacrificed himself. A direct shot in the heart. Blood. Killua falls into Gon's arms. "i- i'm.. s-sorry g-gon." He gives a stare to Gon and smiles. "re-remember...to s-stay happy e-even if i'm not here." Killua says softly and coughs out more blood. "I'll see you soon." Killua smiles and closes his eyes.

"KILLUA, NO, PLEASE WAKE UP!" Massive tears. Massive tears came rolling down Gon's eyes. Ryūjin's eyes widened. "H-huh..."
"DAMN YOU! YOU'RE DEAD!" Gon yelled as loud as he could. He carefully put Killua down and rushes toward Ryūjin. "Not if I kill you first." Ryūjin says and points his gun to Gon.

BAM!

Haru. Hey Haru wake up. Gon opens his eyes.