Family X Meeting

Today is the day where Killua has a family meeting. But he's bringing gon with him.
It's currently 7:00 pm.

Gon gets dressed in his bathroom as always putting on his white buttoned polo shirt his black pants and the tuxedo over it. After that, he goes downstairs to ask his Aunt Mito to put the bow on for him. "Where are you going Gon?" Aunt Mito asks. "Oh I'm gonna go meet Killua's family. But I have to wear this." Gon replies. "Oh ok have fun!" Mito finishes tying the tie around Gon's neck. Gon gets his black shoes on and goes outside. Turns out Killua was waiting for Gon outside of his house the whole time. Killua had a car ready to drive Gon to his place. So they both got into the car and sat next to each other.

They arrived at Killua's place. "Wow haru. Your place is huge!" Gon shouts out. "Yeah." They both walk inside as Gon sees a rounded staircase on both side of the walls heading upstairs. On top of them was a big glass chandelier. But then Killua grabbed Gon's hand and dragged him to the place where the meeting was going to be held. Gon and Killua walked into a huge room with a really long table in it. The two boys took a seat. As Gon was admiring how big the room was, Killua's parents had walked in. "Killua. Is that your boyfriend?" Kiyoko asks.

"Yeah." Killua admits.
"Well guess what my dear child. Since we found out you were gay we found a boy just right for you. He's a celebrity too." Kiyoko pulls out a tall man and he gives a stare to both Killua and Gon. "His name is Mitsu."

"Nice to meet you. Now, how can we be so sure you guys are actually boyfriends. Because it doesn't look like it to me." Mitsu says. "Will you shut up. We are boyfriends" Gon says and starts holding Killua's hand. "Oh yeah? Where's the proof?" Mitsu asks.

A thought came across Gon's mind. He thought it was to risky to do. But he did it anyways. Gon holds the face of Killua, slowly goes closer to him and soon enought both Gon and Killua's lips are touching. They get deeper into the kiss as Gon kind of likes how soft Killua's lips are, and by accident Killua lets out a small groan for he couldn't help it. Killua pushes Gon away. They both blush.

"Gross!" Kiyoko says, for she is homophobic
"Well that was unexpected..." Mitsu says.
"Is that enought proof for you. Mitsu!?" Gon yells to his face.

Gon leaves the room. Killua follows. They go to the front backyard. "Hey are you sure you want to leave haru?" Killua asks.
"That damn Mitsu guy. I wanna punch him."
"Now now my haru. Calm down. Want me to drop you off?"
"Sure. I'm tired."

Gon's POV
So he just dropped me off. No words, just told me "We're here." and I got out of the car. I think he's mad that I kissed him earlier.

Killua's POV
Omg I can't belive Gon actually did that. I wanna go back to him and say a proper goodbye. But too be honest, I kinda liked it when he kissed me.

Gons POV
Oh no I'm starting to blush and smile. No Gon please don't tell me you're starting to like Killua. Ugh this is hard.

Killua and Gon kept thinking of that kiss earlier laying on top of their beds. Gon thought too much about it, he ended up sleeping with his tuxedo on. But he woke up again a few minutes after he went to sleep.

Gon's POV
Can't sleep.

Killua's POV
Can't sleep.

Gon and Killua both couldn't stop thinkinv about the kiss. It's a moment they'll never forget. Ding

Gon is getting texts.

Yuuto
wassup my best friend. how are you and killua doing.

Gon
idk. when killua dropped me home he barely said a word. I think he's mad at me.

Yuuto
huh? what happened?

Gon
i- i kissed hm

Yuuto
YOU WHAT
THATS A WIN WIN

Gon
no it's not i shouldn't have done that

Yuuto
i mean you had to do it eventually

Gon
but still

Yuuto
huh whats so bad about that? tell me

Gon
yuuto..
i like him
i like killua

Yuuto
oh yikes
thats is bad

Gon
dammit yuuto, i cant help but cry
im starting to get too attached
killua just made me so happy for the past weeks. like when he calls me haru, and when we go on dates. I actually kinda liked it when we kissed too.
and tbh, i want all of this to be real
i dont wanna fake our relationship anymore

Yuuto
you know what gon
i'm rooting for you and him

Gon
no
he'll hate me if i say i want to be real boyfriends
but im such an idiot to do this

Yuuto's POV
Dammit Gon. Your starting to make me feel bad for both you. It hurts.

On Killua's phone.

Killua Zoldyck
alluka... tenjii... i kissed my fake boyfriend at the meeting

Annoying alluka
YAY IM PROUD OF U BIG BROTHER

Tenjii
...

Killua Zoldyck
and im starting to think this acting is too much
but i felt different, it was confusing
i dont know why i kissed him back

Tenjii
you like him killua
its so obvious

Annoying alluka
yeah-
u guys should stop faking and make it real.

Killua Zoldyck
but i dont like him
we just had to prove our relationship to this damn boy but it went unexpected

Annoying alluka
big brother. you need to find your real feelings for gon

Tenjii
but why were you confused
i wouldn't feel that way if i was u

Killua Zoldyck
u know what. all of this will end soon, im sure.

Tenjii
but what if u end up liking him for real

Killua Zoldyck
just shut up im going to bed

Gon's POV
Laying down in my bed thinking about Haru, or should I say Killua.
"You know what, it's been two months. I think it's time to end things with him."

Goodbye Killua.