Date X With X Gon

The next day at Killua's House. Killua wakes up from his good night sleep. Later, He gets texts from someone. So he checks his phone and sees that his younger sister is texting him.

Annoying alluka
big brother, I didn't know you had a boyfriend. It's all over the news nowadays.

Killua Zoldyck
hmm, oh yeah about that. It's fake don't worry my baby sister. Don't tell anyone

Annoying Alluka
oh oki! but mom and dad are calling you, they're really upset.

Killua Zoldyck
it's fine i'll deal with them later

Annoying Alluka
okay big brother! byebye

Killua put down his phone. "Damn homophobic parents. Can't even treat their son right." Killua says with a bit of anger. He decides to go to Gon's place to talk more and calm down a bit. So he get's ready and dresses up. Killua walks outside of his home secretly and go's in the direction of Gon's house.

Later he finally arrives. Killua knocks on the red door of Gon's home and waits for someone to open it. No answer. He knocks again and then Gon opens it. Gon has a very tired look because he just woke up. "Oh sorry haru, did I bother you?" Killua asked worried. "No it's fine. But you're already calling me haru?"

"Practice remember." Killua reminds Gon,
"Oh yeah, then I guess I'll start calling you haru too." Gon says back. "So why'd you come here Killua?"

"Oh my parents are mad at me so I wanna be somewhere else."
"Ok, you can stay here for a while. Or as long as you want." Gon says tiredly.
"Thanks haru." Killua says while patting Gon and the head and walking inside. Gon blushes.
"Anything for you...haru." And Gon closes the door behind him.

Killua is sitting on the couch on the spot which Gon always sits in. Then a sudden thought came to Gon's mind.

"Hey Ki- Haru, wanna g-go on a date later?" Gon asks.
"Aw haru you more sweet-hearted then I thought. Of course I'll go on a date with you!"
Killua says as he gets of the couch and hugs Gon. "Yeah. Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go fishing!!." Killua suggested.
"What, that's a dumb idea. Let's go to the cafe we went to yesterday."
"Oh sure. But Gon. We have to plan something before we leave. Like I mean we need to make up how we met or where we met. Because someone might ask us."
"Oh sure. Let's say we met at that cafe where the news all started."
"Yeah but how did we meet?"
"Uh, there was no where for me to sit so I had to sit with you and we started talking to each other." Gon said.
"You're good. Wanna go now?"
"Yeah lemme just get dressed." Gon said still wearing his PJ's and he walked upstairs to his bedroom.

When Gon was finished he walked downstairs. He was wearing the same outfit he wore yesterday. "You really like that outfit huh haru?" Killua asked. "Yeah, it's my fav colour. Anyways lets get going."
"Yay!"

They arrived at the cafe. Surprisingly, a newscaster was there as if they new Gon and Killua were gonna come there. Gon looked down with a nervous face, he started holding Killua's hands blushing. Killua grabed onto Gon's hand tighter. The news-reporter was walking straight up to them holding a microphone with her fellow partner holding the camera. "Well isn't it the famous Killua with his non-celebrity boyfriend." The news-reporter asked with the microphone help up to Killua's face. "Yeah. That's me! Killua Zoldyck with his non-celebrity boyfriend. Eheheh."

"Haha, now tell me Killua. How did you meet this young boy your holding hands with."
"Well..." Killua looks at Gon and looks back up. "We actually met here. We're here again because we're on a date." Killua says right in front of the camera man. "Well ain't that cute." The news-reporter turned around to face the camera. "Did you hear the folks? Killua is on a date with his boyfriend- what's his name?"
"Gon, Gon Freecss."
"Killua is on a date with his boyfriend Gon! Thanks for watching the news. We'll be back right after the commercial break." The camera man put down the camera and walks away with his partner. "That was kinda scary Killua. Can you imagine how much people saw that." Gon whispered. "Don't worry, lets just order our food and take a seat."

So they both ordered their breakfasts. Gon had carrot muffin along with some strawberries and scrambled eggs. Killua had the same thing but switch the scrambled eggs with sunny-side-up eggs. Killua and Gon started eating. "So uh haru. Can I have your number? We keep texting on twitter." Gon asked Killua with his mouth full of strawberries. "Oh sure."
Killua hands over his phone and Gon copies the number on the screen. "Thanks."
"No problem." Says Killua.

The end of the day at Killua's place

"Killua Zoldyck!!" Killua's mom and dad shout with anger. "I told you to get rid of that Gon and break up with him!!" Kiyoko says. "But I love him mom."
"Ugh, we're having a family meeting tomorrow!" Kiyoko walks away with sass. So does Killua's dad. "Dammit mother." Killua walks to his room. He opens his phone up and texts Gon.

Killua Zoldyck
hey gon, I need u to come with me to my family meeting.

Gon
wait why?

Killua Zoldyck
hmm, to tell my parents that you're my boyfriend. Cuz they keep telling me to breakup with u.

Gon
do i get payed for this

Killua Zoldyck
yeah, u get anything

Gon
then sure, I'm in. When is the meeting?

Killua Zoldyck
tomorrow

Gon
oh ok, so i have to wear something fancy? like a tuxedo?"

Killua Zoldyck
yeah but dont worry. ill buy it for you

Gon
noty i already have my own

Killua Zoldyck
please my haru :c

Gon
no

Killua Zoldyck
aw fine then. see you tomorrow

Gon
see you.

They both put down their phones. "I hope they have food there." Gon says to himself.

(I did it. 1032 words)