Chapter Five

Scorpius is turning 2 today and Draco and Astoria organized a beautiful birthday party. There are bird decorations everywhere and the manor is full of little munchkins.

Scorpius is wearing an adorable owl head shaped birthday hat and is having so much fun playing with the other children.

—Hi (Y/N) —a female voice says next to you. It's Pansy Parkinson's voice.

—Hi Pansy. Long time no see. How are you?

—Great. It seems like my Brandon and Scorpius get along very well. Which one is your child?

—Oh! I don't have children. I work here. I'm Scorpius' nanny.

—Oh, I see.

Pansy is about to say something else but she gets interrupted by Scorpius, who comes running towards you screaming excited:

—Cake time! Cake time! Cake time!

Scorpius grabs your hand and pulls. He wants you to go with him.

—Excuse me, Pansy. Duty calls.

Scorpius leads you to the cake table, where a huge beautiful hippogriff shaped cake with two adorable owl shaped candles on the top are waiting for him, and after singing "Happy Birthday" to him, Scorpius makes a wish:

—I wish I could fdy dike bidds.

The guests go "aww" and Scorpius blows out the candles, and they cheer on him out loud. Draco and Astoria kiss Scorpius' cheeks at the same time and he giggles. He looks so happy.

Jessica's birthday is today as well and she is gonna celebrate in a nightclub. Scorpius ends up very tired when his party is over, so after putting him to bed, you go to your bedroom to get ready for your best friend's birthday party.

You're wearing a beautiful short black dress in an asymmetric one shoulder style with all over sequin and a choker neckline. It matches perfectly with your black high heel sandals:

Your hair is straightened, your eyes are beautifully eyelined into a sexy cat eye shape, you're wearing mascara to enlarge your eyelashes and your lipgloss shines like your dress

You're about getting out of the manor and bump into Draco in the living room.

—Wow! You look so pretty! Where are you going? —He asks.

—Thanks Draco —you blush—. I'm going to a party. Today it's Jessica's birthday too.

—Wow! Unbelievable. Have a good time, (Y/N). Please take care.

—Thanks Draco. I will. See you tomorrow.

—Bye.

Jessica invited a group of friends and everybody is having a good time in the club. You're glad to see her happy with her boyfriend Paul, but time flies when you're having fun. It's 1:00 am now and you tell her you have to go.