Chapter Four

Time goes by and Draco and Astoria are really happy with your services. You take care of Scorpius with affection and dedication, and that's much more than they were looking for.

Some privileges have been given to you, like using the swimming pool anytime you want. You've been visiting Jessica every week as you promised. Scorpius adores you and you adore him too. Taking care of him doesn't feel like a job to you. It's a pleasure. He will turn 2 soon.

Astoria is out of the town as usual. Today is your day off and Draco allowed you to invite Jessica to the manor. You're so glad that your best friends finally meet.

Jessica and you are sunbathing by the pool in your swimsuits, listening to music and drinking some juice, and Draco heads to the pool with Scorpius without your noticing.

—Good morning, ladies. My name is Draco and I'll be your waiter —Draco says. Jessica and you giggle and stand up.

—Draco, this is Jessica. Jessica, this is Draco —you introduce them.

—It's a pleasure to meet you finally, Jessica —Draco says as they shake hands.

—My pleasure, Draco —Jessica replies.

—And this cutie bean is Scorpius —you lift up Scorpius and kiss his cheek, making him giggle.

—Nice to meet you, Scorpius —Jessica replies.

—This is my best friend Jessica, Scorp.

—Hi —he greets her sweetly.

—Ok Scorp, it's snack time. What fruit do you crave today? —Draco asks.

—Bananas! —Scorpius answers.

—Ok, so let's go look for bananas.

You put Scorpius on the ground carefully and he grabs Draco's hand.

—Have a good time, ladies —Draco smiles and leads Scorpius to the kitchen.

—Bye bye —Scorpius says sweetly as he waves his little hand.

You just keep staring at them and notice that Jessica is looking at you with a big smile on her face.

—What? —You ask.

—The way you look at him.

—What's wrong with it?

—You look at him with heart eyes. That's so cute.

—I can't help it, Jess —you blush and look down.

—Hey, I don't blame you, (Y/N/N). He is so hot!

—What am I gonna do, Jess? —You ask with tears in your eyes.

—Come over here, (Y/N/N). Don't cry, hun.

Jessica hugs you with all her strengths and makes you feel comforted. Words aren't needed...