Chapter Three

It's Sunday afternoon and your luggage is ready. All your stuff fitted perfectly in your wizarding trunk. After saying bye to Jessica, the limo takes you to the Malfoy manor again and the house-elves help you carry your trunk.

Draco, Astoria and Scorpius welcome you, and Scorpius seems to be fascinated with Hootie.

—This is Hootie, Scorp. It's a girl —Draco says and Scorpius smiles.

—Ootie —Scorpius says with his sweet little voice and slides his little hands through the cage to pet her.

—Be gentle, Scorp. Hootie is not a toy —you add.

Scorpius nods and gently caresses her head. Hootie hoots coquette and Scorpius giggles mischievously, but someone very special wanna welcome Hootie as well:

Anthros, Draco's owl.

It's a beautiful snowy owl with yellow eyes who comes flying and hooting, and Hootie starts hooting and fluttering in her cage when she sees him.

—Calm down, Hootie. I know that you're glad to see your old friend —you state and open her cage.

Hootie flies towards Anthros and they don't stop hooting, and start flying together in a pattern that seems like a beautiful dancing.

Scorpius stares at them in fascination, giggles and claps his little hands.

—They're beautiful, don't you think, Scorp? —Draco asks and Scorpius nods.

—Anthos has a gidfiend —Scorpius blushes and giggles mischievously.

—How adorable! He thinks they're sweethearts —you say melting inside and Draco and Astoria giggle.

—Come, (Y/N). I'm gonna show you your bedroom —Astoria says and you both enter the manor.

Draco and Scorpius stay in the garden, and you can hear Draco's kisses and Scorpius' giggles while Astoria shows you the beautiful bedroom that has been assigned to you. You still can't believe this is real.

—Make yourself at home, (Y/N). Welcome to the Malfoy manor —Astoria states.

—Thank you, Astoria —you smile. She smiles back at you and leaves.

You spend the rest of the day unpacking your stuff and after having dinner with Draco, Astoria and Scorpius, you go to sleep and get ready for your first day at your new job.

The next morning, you go to Scorpius' bedroom to wake him up and give him his bottle but, to your surprise, he is already awake and standing up, grabbing his crib railing, wearing an adorable Golden Snitch printed baby onesie and hugging his hippogriff plush.