Final Chapter

Two years later...

The manor is beautifully decorated and filled with friends and relatives. All of them are wearing dress robes. The doorbell rings. Scorpius and Dawn run to open the door. It's Jessica.

—Auntie Jessica! —They say at unison and hug her.

—My loves! —She hugs them back.

—Hurry up, auntie Jessica! Mummy is waiting for you —Dawn states and grabs her hand.

Scorpius grabs her other hand and they lead her to the bedroom that used to be yours when you were Scorpius' nanny. You're dolling up there.

—For Merlin's sake! Where have you been, Jess? —You ask.

—I'm so sorry, (Y/N/N). I was stuck in traffic —she replies. You look at each other without saying a word, then you both start laughing—. You're the most beautiful bride ever, (Y/N/N). Here you have, your bouquet is safe and sound —she hands it to you.

—Thank you, Jess —you smile.

—Is Ryan gonna come, auntie Jessica? —Dawn asks.

—Dawny likes him —Scorpius states. Dawn gasps and blushes so hard.

—Scodpius! —She exclaims—. I... I... That's not true, auntie Jessica.

—Really, darling? —Jessica asks—. Because Ryan likes you so much. He doesn't stop talking about you. And yes, he is coming with my husband —she adds and a beautiful smile blooms across Dawn's face.

—Come Dawny, let's see if daddy needs something before you keep blushing —Scorpius says teasing her.

—Scodpius! —Dawn exclaims blushing again. He kisses her cheek and she giggles.

—I love you, Dawny —Scorpius tells her sweetly. She stands on tiptoes and kisses his cheek.

—I love you too, Scodp —she grabs his hand and they go to look for Draco.

—So, is this the bedroom where Draco and you...? —Jessica asks.

—Oh shut up, Jess! —You interrupt her. She giggles—. Yes —you sigh.

Suddenly, your mum enters the bedroom.

—Are you ready, darling? —She asks.

—Yes, mum —you reply and see that your dad comes with her.

—My daughter is the most beautiful bride ever —he kisses your forehead.

—Thank you, dad —you smile and kiss his cheek.

Draco is waiting for you at the altar. The ceremony is gonna take place in the garden. A beautiful smile lights his face up when he sees his children: Dawn, wearing a beautiful white dress, holding a basket of flowers and scattering them down the aisle; and Scorpius, wearing a fancy black tux, holding a pillow with the wedding rings and carrying it down the aisle.

Draco melts in love when he sees his gorgeous bride walking towards him with a beautiful smile lighting her face up, linking arms with her dad.

You're wearing a beautiful two piece white princess dress. A sexy corset that highligths your girly shapes, a beautiful chiffon puffy skirt with a long train tail, and a pair of silver high heeled sandals. Your hair is tied up into a beautiful bridal bun. You glittery eyeshadow and fake long eyelashes give a special sparkle to your eyes, and your red lips look so sexy.

Your makeup makes Draco remember your birthday celebration in the club. He is wearing a very fancy black tux, a white shirt, vest and bow tie, and black shoes. It makes you remember the robes he wore in the Yule Ball.