Chapter Two

When you arrive to the property, you can't believe that its the same manor where you used to come to play with your best friend when you both were children. The gardens look even more beautiful than you remember. Everything looks greener and full of life, and now there is a colony of beautiful albino peacocks walking all over the gardens.

The limo stops and the chauffeur opens the door, and when you get off the limo, somebody is waiting for you.

It's your old friend Draco.

You're rendered speechless by his changed appearance. His hair became darker, he let his facial hair grow and has a beautiful tanned looking skin.

Jessica was right. Draco looks even hotter now.

—It's good to see you again, (Y/N) —he says with a beautiful smile lighting his face up, staring at you like...

Your heart melts. You smile back at him and you two share a warm hug. His delicious scent of apple and mint invades your senses and wakes up forbidden feelings in you.

—I missed you, old friend —you say, trying your best not to cry.

—Welcome back to the Malfoy manor. Astoria and Scorpius are waiting for us inside.

Draco walks towards the manor and you walk by his side.

—You haven't aged a day, (Y/N) —Draco states and you look down, trying to hide your smile and feel your cheeks getting red.

—Neither have you, Draco —you reply and he smiles.

—When we got your letter yesterday, I recognized Hootie immediately. I honestly couldn't believe it.

—I had no idea that it was about your family. I mean, I owled it to a different address, and the handwriting on the letter I got...

—Yeah, about that... —Draco scratches the back of his head—. Astoria and I agreed to put her parents' house address on the ad because... you know, the Malfoy manor... has a long story, and we were afraid that applicants get scared or something. You know what I mean.

—Of course. It's totally understandable.

—And... about the letter we owled you, I had the hunch that you would recognize my handwriting, so Astoria wrote the letter —he winks. You smile.

—So, you have a son: Scorpius.

—Yes. He is my everything. He means the world to me.

—That's so cute. I bet you're a loving father —you tell him sweetly. He smiles and opens the door.

—Come in.

Draco leads you to the living room and Astoria stands up, holding Scorpius in her arms. He is a cutie pie, a mini Draco.

—Long time no see, (Y/N) —Astoria says—. Sit down, please. Let's talk.

—Thank you, Astoria. It's good to see you too —you sit on the couch in front of her and Draco sits next to her. You feel a bit overdressed since they're wearing very casual clothes.