Chapter 7

The group all on brown horses strolling through the back forest area. Ino was upfront with Mrs. lala working hard to convince the women about how special the place was. Naruto now behind them enjoying the natural area and good weather while the girls were in the back talking.

"So," Shion said lightly to Hinata "I was thinking of starting a program for the company to where we have onsite or on-call doctors for our most important guest. I was wanting Naruto to be in charge of it" she smiles full of pride "it would be great to get to work with him and migrate him to the company."

Hinata looks over at the blonde "he wants to give up his position at the hospital?"

Shion nodded her head "he does. He just doesn't know it yet. I mean he has such potential to earn so much more money but he has a hard time letting go and leaving people behind. He always puts others first but never himself" she chuckled slightly "its like he always has to do the right thing."

The bluenette looks down at her horse then over ahead at the blonde "I'm sure he doesn't always do the right thing." she says almost trying to convince herself.

Just then a small snake come out from the bushes and goes in front of Hinatas horse. It starts to freak out and Hinata does her best to calm it but now has no control over the stubborn animal. It gallops off from the trail and into the unknown forest.

"Hinata!" Shion yelled in a panic.

Naruto shakes his horeses reins and double clicks it side running in her direction.

"Naruto!" She yelled in a panic seeing him from behind. "help!"

"Hang on Hinata"

He finally caught up now next to her "I got you!" He then swiftly put his arms around her small waist as she wrapped her arm over his shoulder.

As if right on time he picks her body up off the horse and swings her onto his lap. Her horse then run under a low branch that she could have hurt herself on if he didnt show up on time.

"Hinata" he said in a gentle tone as he turned his horse around "are you okay?"

She only nodded her head holding on to him and not wanting to look up. The blonde man could tell she was petrified and felt bad for her.

"hey" he said again causing her to look up and meet those bright blue eyes of his.

She lost her breath for a moment "yeah.."

They continue to look into each others eyes not breaking the moment they were sharing till they hear the sounds of other horses galopoing towards them.

Shion had a panicked face "Oh, my gosh, you could have been killed."

"Oh, Hinata!" Ino said with worry in her tone "Are you okay?"

Naruto jumped off his horse so that Hianta could get situated and get a little space between them. He knew being to close to her would just cause problems and more confustion.

"yeah.. no I am okay," she said in a weak voice that was mixed with fear and embarsment. "Ino, I am sorry about your horse, it is still out there."

Ino shook her head "dont worry the whole area is fenced off, it cant get far. One of the stable boys will get it, I just want to make sure you are safe."

"Naruto, you are ridding back with Hianta!" Shion said.

Hinatas eye widened "oh, no its okay really!"

"Naruto, dont let her out of your sight!" Shions mother added in. "But the good news is..I still got the wine!" she says pulling out the red bottle from her bag "looks like we will really need it!"