chapter 5

*knock* *Knock*

"Come in," Hinata said as she was smiling and going through some paperwork in her office.

"Hinata, I am so glad I caught you!" A tall blonde woman dressed in a black long sleeve turtle neck tucked into a pink long skirt, white heels, and big Chunky necklace with jewels dripping down.

The bluenette looked up with the same smile "Oh, Shion, what are you doing here? Do we have a meeting scheduled for today?"

The blonde woman sat in the chair across from her. "No, but I was passing by and was thinking teal for the bridesmaid's dresses. What do you think? Would it mess with our color scheme?"

Hinata smiled "oh, sure that should be fine."

Shion leaned back in the seat crossing her long legs "You're different today" she said lightly.

"What? I-I'm not different" confused with the comment. "How am I different?"

"well, you can't stop smiling for one."

"I'm not smiling," Hinata said chuckling with a smile.

"Okay, who is he?" Shion asked wanting to know more.

Just then Tenten walked in with her Ipad in hand "Hinata what time should we have- Oh Shion, did I get times mixed up?"

"No, but I was just asking Hinata about the guy she meets because she can't stop smiling over here."

Tentens eyes widen at the bluenette "wait, is it?"

Hinata nodded with a blush.

"Finally!" Tenten yelled making her way over the other empty chair next to Shion. "So Hanabi's plan worked. I am guessing the two of you danced under the stars listening to music, drinking white wine, and ended the night with a gentle kiss."

Hinata blushed thinking about how close she actually was "almost kissed......in the rain"

"Sounds like a fairy tale," Shion gushed.

Hinata rolled her eyes "yeah but this is reality...... I dont know, I have been so out of the dating game."

Shion's eye widen "you?"

"Right! She is such a catch!" Tenten chimed in.

Hinata moved some of her papers around her desk "you know, those who can't do, teach? Well those who can't wed, plan."

Shion had a big smile on her face "Well, I have a good feeling about this."

*DING*

Tenten looked down at her Ipad "oh, shoot, Hinata we have the cake testing here in 15 so we need to get going."

The three women make their way out of Hinatas office.

"Shion, sorry to cut this short, just email me the bridesmaid dresses you are looking at and we will go through them later."

.................................................
FEW DAYS LATER

Hinata makes her way through the dance lobby with a young couple behind her. She is wearing a short sleeve, up to the neck black dress that stopped right at her ankles. Her hair was half up and half down adding a bit of volume to the typically straight hair.

"Hello Nina, how are you?" she says to the women at the front desk.

"Good!" She looks over the Bluenette shoulder "Are you bring us some new clients?"

Hinata smiled "Yes, they will be signing up for six classes" she then turns to the couple "Just be sure to pay upfront okay?"

The couple nodded putting their attention on the front desk lady while Hinata maks her way to the dance room to check up on a few of her other couples that were signed up for the class.