Chapter 3

Hinata POV

A young man in a tux stood in the middle of a crowed room holding a glass of champaign smiling at his best friend, the groom, and his new wife. "May you have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough trials to keep you strong, enough hope to keep you happy, enough friends to give you comfort, enough determination to make each day a better day than yesterday." he raised his glass "Congratulation to Mr. and Mrs. Abe, love you guys!"

The crowd cheered at the beautiful speech from the best man however unknown to them it was not truly his words.

Hinata took out the headset that was connected to the best man's hidden earpiece. She looks over to see the caterers looking at her in awe realizing that she was the one feeding him his speech. She smiled lightly almost out of embarrassment that her usual trick was seen but then she hears clapping from behind her.

She looked over to see a tall beautiful woman with long light blonde hair and light grey eyes. She had on a pair of tan tie-waisted pants with a small bow, a white shirt tucked in, and a light pink blazer over it. She looked as though she had just gotten out of the office or a meeting.

"You just fed the best man his speech," she said impressed of the clever act.

Hinata smiled while gently flattening down her short black sheath dress with puffed quarter length sleeves. She then began walking towards the woman "you must be Miko, Shion. It is a pleasure to finally meet you!"

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine! Sara has been doing nothing but sings your praises, practically begging me to hire the infamous Hinata Hyuga!"

Hinata laughed lightly at the compliment "well she was nothing but amazing to work for but this is your wedding and it is ultimately all up to you Miss Miko."

The blonde heiress smiled "Please Hinata, call me Shion."

The two began to walk around the large garden like venue, continuing their conversation.

"Hinata, this place is just beautiful! I know my fiance would just love this!" Shion then looked down at her phone "you know he should be here by now."

"Well, most grooms are NIDs."

Shion scrunched her face a little "NIDs?"

Hinata laughed "not into the details"

Shion laughed "that sounds like my fiance. Oh, there is my mother other there, I want you to meet her."

The two walk through the light crowd of the guests to see an older woman with the same face almost as Shion's but had long brown hair. She was dressed very well, as a rich woman would in her tight fit and flare red dress, black heels, and a large oversized hat to match.

"Hinata, meet my mother Miroku!"

Hinata gently bowed at the older woman "It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Miko."

Shion's mother nods her head and smiles at the planner before taking a sip of champagne. "oh this champagne is just delightful! is this Cristal? Gran Cru?"

Hinata smiled "Actually, it's Taittinger."

Miroku lifted an eyebrow impressed by the planner's knowledge of the top champagne brands.

Shion sighed lightly almost out of frustration "Mother, we are not guests, you are not supposed to be drinking the champagne."

The older woman laughed "Oh honey" almost as if her daughter's words were just a joke. She then put her attention on the planner "you give my precious daughter whatever she wants, no expense spared!"