𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55 - The Plan

Start from the beginning

"They did a background check on him, and they discovered he is an orphan." I said.

"What?! I thought he was YG's son." She said, surprised. "What if YG forged his documents so he wouldn't be involved in his son's mess?" She asked.

"That's possible because he signed an agreement with us, but can he really do that to his own son, can he really neglect him?" I said. "And Kai, his actions bothers me as well. When we go to the station to see him, he only smirks at me and doesn't even look at my wife." I told her.

"What's wrong with that?" Rosé asks, looking at me with interest.

"He's obsessed with her, remember? He said he wanted her to his letters, so why is he not looking at her if he knows he'll never get Jennie anymore?" I asked her seriously.

"You're right, Lisa. That's kind of fishy." She said, looking at me intently. "Did he ask for a lawyer?" She asked.

"Nope. He's only smirking at everyone who talks to him, and it makes me want to punch his face because of it." I clenched my fist.

"Don't let him stress you out any longer, Lisa. Just don't let him get out of there so Jennie and you can finally live peacefully." Rosé said, smiling at me.

"I will never let him out of there, and neither will Mino. They must pay for what they did to us." I said solemnly to her.

"Is Mino awake now?" She inquired.

"Yes, and when he recovers, they'll arrest him right away." I told her.

"It serves him right. He picked the wrong person to mess with." Rosé sighed deeply. I was about to speak to her again when my office phone rang, so I answered it first.

"What is it, Miss Park?" I asked.

"Sajangnim, I apologize for interrupting, but Mr. Han, the head of your security, is here, and he said he needed to give you something." Miss Park said politely.

"It's fine, Miss Park. Let Mr. Han into my office." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Is there a problem, Lisa? Why is Mr. Han here?" Rosé asked concernedly.

"Nothing Rosie, I just asked him to do something for me." I explained, smiling at her.

After a few seconds, we heard a knock on the door, and Mr. Han entered my office.

"Good day, Sajangnim and Miss Park." He said, bowing. And we, too, greeted him.

"Did you bring it, Mr. Han?" I asked.

"Yes, Sajangnim, and we've already installed it." He said.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me a small black rectangular box.

"You're always welcome, Sajangnim. I'll take my leave now." He said as he walked away.

"Wait Mr. Han. Did Kai already speak?" I asked.

"No, Sajangnim. The only thing he said was, 'the food here tasted like shit.'" Mr. Han said.

"Did he already taste shit?" I asked. "Thank you again Mr. Han, you may leave now." He bowed to us before leaving.

"What is that Lisa?" Rosé wondered as she looked at the box.

"It's a gift for my wife, Rosie." I said as I opened the box. Her eyes widened when she noticed the white gold necklace with a blue butterfly pendant.

"Why butterfly?" She asked curiously.

"Jennie is into butterflies these days, so I chose this design for her. Do you think she'll like it?" I asked.