My slave.~ 🔗✨💕 (Bully Shu x Bullied Valt)

"*sigh*..............I hate school." Val said as he sigh and enter in school's building. He was going back school after his summer vacations. He got bullied a lot because he is a innocent smol bean.

"......where's Rantaro?" Valt said and try to find his friend Rantaro. But then he dumped into someone he wish he never dump.

"Aah!? I'm sorry!" Valt said and look up at Shu.

"Grrr! Why you little----" Shu said angrily but suddenly stopped as he look Valt.

"Eh!! Shu!! I'm sorry I need to gotta go! Bye!!" Valt said and scared because he know that Shu is most popular boy in school and Shu is also a bully.

"No, you're not!" Shu said as he grabbed Valt's waist and pinned Valt in wall.

"Aaahh!?" Valt yelled because of pain. But there is no one in hallway to hear him. Shu smirk and put something on Valt.

"Huh!? A collar!?!?"" Valt said and shocked as Shu smirk more. Why Shu put a collar on him?

 Why Shu put a collar on him?

"You're punishment.~" Shu said and making a evil face.

"Punishment!? What are you talking about!?" Valt said and look at Shu with a cute pout face. Shu take out a remote from his pocket and press a button.

"Huh!?~ Aahhh!?!?~" Valt moan as he shivera and feeling vibration. This was a vibration collar. Valt were blushing madly and feeling pleasure.

"Heheh...~" Shu giggles and look at Valt as Valt were making an adorable expression and moaning cutely.

"S-Stop!~ ngh!~ it!!~" Valt said and trying to stop his moans but couldn't.

"Call me mater first!~" Shu demand and grab Valt's chin make him look up at him.

"M-Master...!?~" Valt blushing, shivering and moaning. He also blushing madly, panting and weak. Shu smirk and turn the vibration off.

"*pant* *pant* *pant*" Valt panting as he feels that the vibration was stopped.

"Thank god....~" Valt mumbled weakly and don't want to experience it again.

"Don't be too happy. I'll turn the vibrator on again after class.~" Shu said seductively and smirked as Valt flinch. Shu put the remote back.

"W-Wait! Why are you doing this to me!?" Valt said and feeling confused, nervous. and scared at same time.

"Why?...........no reason." Shu said and leave.

"...................*blush*...........He is Kinda hot....." Valt think and blush. Then bell start ringing and Valt snap.

"No no no! I don't wanna be late again!!" Valt said and run up to class room. He open the door and unfortunely their teacher a. k. a Mr.DJ were already there.

"Valt you're late again." Mr. DJ said and raise his eyebrows.

"Um.....sorry." Valt said and smile awkwardly.