♥ Dominant ♥ (king!Red eye x Slave! Val)// Lemon🍋//

Request by KaoruKenzaki555

"I can't believe this is happening! I hate puberty!"Red eye wined as he was with Boa on his way to slave market.

"You just can't blame nature, your majestic." Boa sweat dropped and awkwardly said. Red eye can't blame nature the he is growing up and having heat effects.

"Why not! I don't wanna have a slave! Its is disgusting!" Red eye said and stick out his tongue.

"Well! You can't control your heat and yours keep standing u-" Boa about to say something but...

"Okay! Okay! I get it!!" Red eye yelled AMD blushing madly

"See~" Boa smirk.

"But I still don't a slave to f**k!" Red eye whine again.

"Well too bad my lord, because you're having one." Boa said and annoyed by Red eye's childish behavior.

"Blah! Blah! Blah!" Red eye mocking Boa.

"💢" Boa's reaction

Later

They both reached the slave market and seeing many slaves in cell with collar and most of them are scared or in heat plus scared.

"................." Red eye just keep it quite and feeling bad for them.

"Do you like any of them?" Boa asked and look at Red eye.

"No.....Just feeling pity for them. I mean just look at those poor kids!" Red eye admit that they all looking scared.

"I know, I feeling bad too. But there are somethings we can't change." Boa said and now feeling pity too.

"Huh?" Red eye's eyes spot a cell with a girl with short but pretty navy blue hairs AMD most beautiful hazelnut eyes.

"........" Val was just sitting and hugging her knees close as Red eye open door of cell and walk to her.

".....Hey?" Red eye said as slowly lay her hand on Val's head AMD stroke her hairs.

"*gasp*" Val was surprised and back away a little from Red eye.

"Its fine, I am not gonna hurt you, little one." Red eye said with a gently smile AMD care on his face.

"Hm~" Val cheeks slowly become light pinkish as she smile and enjoy Shu's pat.

"Heh~" Red eye chuckles a little and blushes light as well.

"May I leave you two alone?" Boa said awkwardly AMD breaking A F**KING NICE MOMENT.

"Aah!? Whatever! This slave is fine I guess!" Red eye said meanly and being his. jerk self again.

"Aah~ I see you choose the best slave here!~" A guy walked in cell and smirk. He was owner who sells all slave or just a employ

"Yeah, what is her name?" red eye said from her guy and look at him.

"Eh!?" Val scared more to see that guy and hide behind Red eye's legs.

"Her name is Val. She is one of most beautiful slave here plus she is still virgin. So you can bang her as she'll cry in her adorable expressions~" That guy said evily and smirk more as seeing Val scared and weak.

"Gah! I am having her." Red eye said annoyingly and don't like that guy.

"Hm~ I can also give you some discount in exchange of your this slave~" That guy point at Boa and lick his lips

"I AM NOT HIS SLAVE!" Boa yelled angrily and blushing madly.

Later

When Red eye and Boa came hack in palace with Val. Red eye guards chained up Val on bed and also put a Blindfold.