I'll be your maid 💞💝~ (Shu x maid Val)

(This chapter is requested by sakura12_12)

".........."Val were stare at a cat stuff toy from the window glass of shop.

"I'll buy it

"I'll buy it...!!!~" Valt tight her fist and full determination. Shu really want buy this cute fluffy cat.

After some minutes.~

"I don't have enough money...!!!!" Val yelled and flinch.

"But I want that cute fluffy kitty...!!!!" Val said and really disappointed and sad.

"I have an idea...!!~" Val said and snap her fingers. She run up to her mom.

"Mom, can you give me some extra poctek money...!!!!~" Val said and hug her legs.

"Hm..!? But why..?" Mrs. Aoi asked and look down at her daughter while washing dishes.

"I wanna buy a stuff toy...!!!~" Val said as she look up give her mom puppy eyes.

"..........No..." Mrs. Aoi said and continue washing dishes.

"But mom it's really cute...!!!~ Please mom..!!! Please..!!! Please...!!" Val begged her mom.

"No means no. I already give you your pocket money." Mrs. Aoi said as she put dishes aside and wipe her hands with towel.

"But I really want it....!!!~" Val said as she teare up a little.

"If you really want it then go and get a part time job." Mrs. Aoi said and get some stuff for dinner.

"What type of part time job...?" Val asked and confused a little.

"Um......my friend is looking for a maid for her cafe. If you say then I'll talk to her for a maid job for you.~" Mrs. Aoi said and looked at Val.

"Ew...no. I don't wants my friends to make fun of me to be a maid." Val said as she cross her arms and looked at Mrs. Aoi with a corner of her eyes.

"Okay, that's means you don't want money and that stuff toy." Mrs. Aoi said and start cutting vegetables. Val flinch and look at her.

"I-I.....*sigh* Fine, I'll do that." Val stuttered and cross her arms again as she look away.

"But I won't tell my friend about that...!!" Val said and pout.

"That's my good girl.~" Mrs. Aoi said and smile a Val.

A day ago.~

"So, you're Mrs. Aoi's daughter..?" A lady with some papers aside and look at Val.

"Y-Yes, Mam." Val stuttered and feeling nervous. she is wear this maid dress.

 she is wear this maid dress