Isn't it love? 🔥❤💙 (Spryzen x Valkyrie)

This story is hardly inspired by SpeedKnightStorm. Speed really thank you for inspiring me and helping me. (^.^)

'*pant* *pant* *pant* I am tired!!" Spryzen said as he sit down and exhausted because of training. He was one of the top student of school of monsters and warrior. Many monsters came here to learn how to fight, destroy etc...

"Not new for you. You always overdid your training and end up being helpless." Lucifer said aka Lane's beyblade as he look at Spryzen.

"I-I know..." Spryzen said as he get up and get ready for next history class

"I heard a new girl I gonna come in our school. Everyone saying she is really strong and she was also top student of her old school. I gusse you're getting a new competitor." Lucifer said and get his books.

"Um? I'll see..." Spryzen drinking water

"She is also relative of Fafnir and Luinor..... So I guess she is a dragon too" Lucifer look at Spryzen with 'She's gonna hate you' look.

"PTFFF- *cough* *cough*" Spryzen sip out his water.

With Valkyrie 💙✨

"Life sucks..." Valkyrie mumbled as she enter in her class.

"So, you might be our new student. Please introduce yourself." Teacher said as he look at Valkyrie.

".......................She is not a dragon. However she is beautiful." Spryzen said as he blush a little.

"Huh!? What am I saying!? What the hell is wrong with me!?" Spryzen snap himself back to reality.

"*sigh* I am Valtryek Valkyrie. I am new here. I love killing hell out of monsters and if you try to mess with me. I'm gonna kill you with no mercy 😑" Valkyrie said with 😑 face and everyone sweat drop because she looks beautiful not scary.

" *sweat drop but blush too* Interesting!~" Spryze thinks and looking at Valkyrie.

"What a creep...." Valkyrie thinks as she notice that Spryzen is staring at her.

Later...🕒

"Start fight!!" Teacher yelled as Fafnir and Luinor fight from each other because it is there training period

"I think Luinor is being more strong. I need to train more." Spryzen mumbled and seeing their epic battle

"Next! Spryzen vs Valkyrie!" Teacher said as he look at them.

"Wait! What?" Speyzen said with shock and confused look.

"What? Scared of girls?~" Luinor said and look at Spryzen.

"Grr!! 💢" Spryzen growl at Luinor and Luinor smirk.

"Whatever. Hey, demon boy. Let's go. " Valkyrie said and get her sword.

"Um? I-I have a name..Spryzen." Spryzen said and hold his Axe but he still don't wanna fight Valkyrie. Its not like he don't fight girls but he don't feel like standing against her.

"Oh, Spryzen!~ Best of luck!~ I hope you make it out alive" Valkyrie said as her eyes glowing and her blood lust mode on.

"Eh!?" Spryzen flinch and scared a little.

More later

Spryzen laying injured on groups as Valkyrie win and everyone cheering for her.

"I thought your a top student. But you don't even fight back!!" Valkyrie said and look at Spryzen with disappointment.