CHAPTER 08: FUN NIGHT

PREVIOUSLY: DEAL

"Also you..." Tenma wants to say something but his being cut by his friend. "I know, I and so as Koichi will never causing a trouble to our team ever again." Tenma smiles, finally everything is solved.

"We should go back right now. Maybe the seniors will wondering where we are." said Tenma. "Yeah!" responds the winter boy and turns around. "Hey Koichi!" he shouts calling his fellow 1st year attention, who plays around with the ball.

The said 1st year stops what his doing and turns around. "It's time to go back right now!" shouts Hiro with Tenma in the back waiting for him. "OK!" he responds and walks toward them.

"By the way captain, congrats at your win. You too Hiro, it was a great and fun game I've ever seen so far!" Koichi congrats the two of having a really fun game. "Thanks!" responds the two in sync.

"Let's go back right now. I don't want to miss a single thing to our fun campfire tonight!" said Hiro getting excited for tonight's campfire. "YEAH!" responds the other two. And so they head back to others to get the tonight's fun begin.

______________________________________

FAR OUTSIDE THE SEAFOOD HOUSE

"Okay! All done." exclaim the oldest of the team, Osamu, already finished the bonfire. "The food is also ready." said Nosomi placing down the food in the table that the 1st year prepared awhile ago, with the other managers following behind. "Great! Where are Yousuke-san and Narumi-san?" Osamu asked sitting down in the sand.

"They are inside busy with their business. They can't really join us right now." Sadly responds Rin. "Oh! It's a pity but it's fine we understand." said Osamu.

"Hey! Where is Tenma?" asked Yuoko noticing her childhood friend is missing. "Probably finding those troublemakers. Knowing those two, they might do something crazy." All the team turns around saw their ace striker, Ryuu, just came back from somewhere brought back a guitar.

The team agrees at the striker. Knowing those two they really love to do something crazy and now their captain is back, he will definitely teach does two a lesson. At first Tenma only lets them to do their stuffs but as time came by, it became worst.

Tenma decides to step in and stop them, but they still don't listen to him and so he became really irritated and seriously that's the time his evil side shows a little. The two troublemakers suddenly got scared at the show of other side of their captain. The two unambiguously just stop, they really don't like the smell of consequences coming, it sure will make them regret it.

"Hey guys where back!" the team snaps at their thoughts and turn around towards the voice came from. It was their captain with the two other members behind. "What you took so long?"

"Gomen Takuya-san! I have a little business done with these two." apologize the brunet. "Now we're all here now, let's have some fun!" shouts Kouji getting all the attention of the team. "YEAH!" responds all of them.

Ryuu starts playing the guitar with the others begins to sing a long.

*STICK TOGETHER by ELIJAH N*

You and I 'till the end, don't need to pretend
Again and Again, we'll stick together
Everything is alright, with you by my side
We won't say goodbye, we'll stick together
(oh oh oh oh oh 3x we'll stick together)